Chapter 4

"Sounds like fun

                                        "Sounds like fun."                         

                                     {-~*🤍💚🖤💙❤️💛*~-}

                                               🤍Y/n's POV🤍

Hermione and I looked at the blond boy in front of them. He was looking back at them with a face of disgust, while Harry was staring at the three in confusion, sitting in the stool next to the boy while a witch was pinning both of their robes to make them fit. 

"What are you doing here? You should be in the filthy muggle world." the boy spat at them. 

"We're here because we're going to Hogwarts." Hermione said confidently. 

"Can you two just leave. I can't have filthy mud bloods in here while I get my robe fitted." he said. 

"Fine." I said sourly. What a jerk.

As Hermione and I walked out of the shop, I saw a woman approach us with a few kids following her. 

"Hello," she said. "Are you both Hermione and Y/n? I'm supposed to show you around and I was late. So sorry." she apologized. 

The lady has red hair with glasses. Kind of like the librarian at the school and community library. I missed home now that I thought about it and then I realized, I won't be able to see my parents.

She also gad on a very tight classy dress. Red with yellow, orange and gold designs.  

I was paying no attention to the lady while her and Hermione talked, so I looked behind her to see Hagrid in a pet shop across the street. 

Why was he in there?

Just then I heard the bell ring from Madame Malkin's shop behind me and Hermione. It seemed to have caught her attention too because she turned around at the same time as me. I saw that bleached blond boy walk out giving us a sneer. Hermione gave him a side eye with a glare over her shoulder while I sneered back at him sticking my tongue out at him. 

I heard another bell I front of me ring, si I turned my attention to that and saw Hagrid walk out. 

"Hagrid!" I yelled, completely forgetting about the red haired woman I front of me. 

"Ahh, Y/n," he said looking at me with a big smile. "Why aren't yeh in Madame Malkin's?" he questioned. 

"A boy kicked me and Hermione out. He has blond hair, if you know him." I said. 

"It was probably Malfoy. Rich pure blood Slytherins." Hagrid muttered. 

"What are pure bloods?" Hermione asked, walking up behind us, also  ignoring the red head fork who seemed to have very little patience because her face held a bored expression and her foot was stomping on the cobble street.