Chapter 2

"Could say the same about you, Pug Face

          "Could say the same about you, Pug Face."

                                     {-~*🤍💚🖤💙❤️💛*~-}

                                       🤍Third Person POV🤍

They finally got to school after an... interesting bus ride. Dudley got made fun of by other kids and was laughed at by his friends but quickly shut them up by threatening them. Pfft. Like he could really do anything. Y/n and Hermione got off the bus with compliments to the two, but mostly Y/n. But believe it or not, Y/n doesn't like all the glory and pride her friends and schoolmates give her. She loves the attention but doesn't like that they give her pride. Attention seeker is what Hermione calls her. And Y/n couldn't deny it. That's why she does the school play every year at school. Hermione will do it with her as well but only because Y/n does it. 

Y/n's schedule is almost the same as Hermione's. 

Y/n's schedule...

Advisory with Hawkins, Hamilton 

Period One- Advanced Language Arts with Worth, Maggie

Period Two- Art with Hawkins, Shelby

Period Three- Phy Ed with Hamilton, Cameron

Period Four- Life Science with Peters, Mason

Period Five- History with Shoultz, Elizabeth

Period Six- Advance Algebra with Nelson, Lincoln

Hermione's schedule is...

Advisory with Shoultz, Elizebeth

Period One- Advanced Language Arts with Worth, Maggie

Period Two- Art with Hawkins, Shelby

Period Three- Life Science with Peters, Mason

Period Four- Phy Ed with Hamilton, Cameron 

Period Five- History with Shoultz, Elizabeth

Period Six- Advance Algebra with Nelson, Lincoln

Normally teachers would try to keep siblings away from each other but our teachers prefer us together. They keep us together because they trust that we will get our work done on time, unlike some siblings who just play or fight with each other and don't get their work done. 

When the girls got off the bus, they headed strait for their Language Arts class to start their day. 

~*🤍*~

When classes ended and school was over, they twins got picked up by their grandmother for shopping.