Author's Note

Let me start by thanking you for reading this book I'll try to make it worth while!

This work is only published on Wattpad and not any other website if you find it anywhere else please let me know. For any re-readers don't spoil any one's experience please!

I don't really enjoy hate speech but I can entertain constructive criticism. At the end of the day its about creating an enjoyable read. But if you have nothing constructive to say kindly leave this book and find a better read which suites your taste.

That being said let me clear up any misconceptions that may be present in the future.

Unlike most werewolf novels where mates are chosen by some moon goddess, in this one there are mating games. Each year 10 eligible unmated female wolves are chosen from each pack to take part in the national Alpha mating games. The higher ranking wolves get first preference so as to get stronger female wolves to strengthen their packs. The unchosen females are sent back to their packs for any regular wolf to claim.

Wolves in this book don't share a strong mate bond. Meaning that they can't feel whatever their partners feel because their not true mates. But regardless of that , they can still have strong feelings for each other. 

Jaxon : 26

Kate : 24

Also where are you reading from I'd love to get to know my readers.

NB: Credit for the cover goes to Pinterest

That being said all the best and enjoy!

Grace