Ever after high (Legacy Day!)

Male narrator: " Which brings us to the rehearsals for the legacy day ceremony."

"So when your magical key appears, you insert it gently into the storybook of legends,then stand shoulders back and declare your destiny to the world. Have I made myself clear ? " Headmaster Grimm said. "Head master Grimm but what if" Raven was about to ask but got cut off "No questions? Good now we're gonna practice with this book of entirely reasonable school rules." He said as Three pigs cake in carrying the book in and leaving after. "Who will go first?" Headmaster Grimm said as he held the key in his hands.

"I Madeline Hatter, Pledge to follow the destiny of dear old dad,The Mad Matter of Wonderland!" Maddie says as she hears a kettle whistle. "Where do I drink the tea"
She says excited. "Next!" Head master Grimm said as the next person came up.
"Im Hunter Huntsman and I pledge to follow my destiny as the next huntsman I'll swing my axe bravely and" hunter stops as he hears someone blowing a raspberry and it turned out to be a squirrel doing it . "Really pesky? You want to play that way?" He ran down there to get the squirrel.

"Hi I'm y/n bell daughter of Tinkerbell and I pledge to follow in my mother's footsteps and be the best Tinker out there." Y/n says proudly with a smile on her face. "Great job y/n it is just that simple everyone. NEXT!" Head Master Grimm says as she walks away.

"I'm— I'm cedar wood and I pledge to follow my destiny and be the next Pinocchio." Cedar said as everyone thought she was done she continued "Well I mean not the next Pinocchio. I mean actually, I can only tell the truth while I'm in school, but then one day, I'm gonna lie. Uh but does that mean I'm gonna be like my dad or not like my dad?" Cedar said confusingly 

"Next." Head master Grimm said with a sigh. Raven walked up to the stand looking back at y/n who gave him a thumbs up and a big smile hoping it would cheer him up. He smiled again before walking up and saying " I'm raven king and I pledge to follow my destiny as..." He stopped confused if he really wanted to do this or not. "Um I have a question." Raven said looking towards Head master Grimm. " What is it" he said sternly. "I was just thinking what if I don't want to take the pledge?" Raven said as everyone gasped but y/n she was curious herself thinking is building all she wanted to do in life.

"What's the problem it's just a question?" Raven asked confused. "And here's your answer if you don't pledge your destiny your story ceases to exist." He said. "Ceases to exist?" Raven said nervously. "So what happens to me?" He questioned. "You will cease to exist. Poof." He said as he did a hand gesture in-front of raven. "Now raven continue." Head master Grimm says. "But, Mr. Grimm" raven tries to talk but gets cut off by mister Grimm "poof poof!" He says. "Um.. I have to go now." Raven says as he runs away. "Raven come back!" Y/n says as she flies towards him. "Y/n,Raven!" Mr. Grimm says. 

Male narrator: " In the vault of lost tales, deep beneath the school,another was listening,"

A man running from place to place in a cave worrying.

Male narrator: "Giles Grimm, the brother of the school's headmaster."

"The raven and the bug flies. The clouds, they sing. But what should happen when the tide roles in?" Giles says as he watches raven and y/n go into the woods.

Male narrator: " what will happen indeed." 
"Raven are you okay. I'm always here for talking." Y/n says as she sits down by him. " I don't know I just don't wanna go down the same path being evil and making apple sleep. It's just not for me you know?" Raven said as he huffs. " I understand and I actually agree with you I don't wanna build all my life. I wanna do fun things enjoy the fairy world be me not my mother." She says as she sighs. "If you ask me I think you are the most clumsiest smart and understanding girl ever. We can get through this together if you want a royal and a rebel together?" He asks smiling standing up and holding his hand out to y/n. " sure let's give it a try" y/n says as she grabs his hand stands up as they start walking towards the school together talking.

Male narrator: "Ah nothing like love at first sight" he says

Female narrator: I must say this couple will truly bloom. Are you done? Can I tell my side of the story now?" She asked male narrator.

Male narrator: "if you must. Go on.." he said

————————-
ANOTHER CHAPTER OUTTT

told you there would be more of you in here
Can't wait for your love story to come out in guess the episode it will be In??

868 words