Welcome to ever after high (Legacy Day!)

————————📕————————
No one's pov:

The night was dark as dove and ravens flew.

Male narrator "once upon a time.."

Male narrator "In a faraway land."

A young boy stood on a tall white stand with the head of the school and apple white on the sides of him and four mirrors floating in mid air. "I am raven king son of the evil king and I pledge.. um-I-." Raven spoke. "Come on, do it." Apple cheered. "I.." raven said before sighing.

Male narrator: " All eyes where on raven as he faced the most important choice"

Male narrator stops as he hears a record scratch and a female voice come in.

Female narrator: Really? You're gonna start there? At legacy day?

Male narrator: " you know there's only really room for one narrator here."

Female narrator: "Start at the beginning where the whole rebel and royal drama began."

Male narrator: "Oh Fine! Gather around friends and let us tell you a story, the story of ever after high."
Male narrator started as they went in a book and flipped the pages to where a boy was about to give a rose to apple but then raven walked by reading and sneezed making his power touch the flower making it die. Making both the girl and boy sad.

Male narrator: "A high school for the teenage sons and daughters of the most famous fairy tale characters"

A young man smiled awkwardly as two girls passed by and lost his glasses when a certain fairy flew towards him and giggled trying to help him.

Male narrator : "who ever lived"

A frog sat on the stairs as a girl came as kissed it making the frog turn into a boy who smiled while still in the frog stance and he tipped and fell over the stairs.

Male narrator: "But this year was like no other for the students of ever after high."

——————-

Male narrator: "Ravens tell the story of a rebel."

Male narrator: "It was the year of legacy day a momentous event where the students pled to all the magical world to follow the same paths as there fairy tell parents."

As raven and the Maddie the daughter of the mad hatter walked through the forest and above a bridge where s troll tried to scare them but a goat came and stopped him.

Female narrator: Which they better do or else.

Male narrator: I'm sorry but who's telling the story if you don't.."

Before they could continue arguing Maddie stoped them " Would you two stop fighting? Peas and crackers" she said as her best friend looked at her like she was crazy . "Um who are you talking to?" Raven asked as they walked towards the school.
"Why the narrators. Oh you can't hear them raven only I can." She said as she smiled. "Okay?" He said while smiling.

"Can I talk now?" Raven asked as he heard his friend giggle. "Mm-hmm" Maddie responded. "It's just I'm so sick of everyone thinking I'm evil just because my dad was. It's not fair!" He yelled as he sent his luggage up. "No one thinks your evil. Now your just talking crazy." Maddie said. "The daughter of the Mad Hatter calls me crazy ?" He said amused. "Would you stop your worry flurry everyone at school loves you." They said as they walked in the school but suddenly a pig came and said "It's Raven King! Run!" Everyone started panicking a man got splashed with water as he said " He is evil!" Another girl said " Run everyone !" As some goats screamed and left. Soon papers were everywhere on the Ground and no one to be seen except a fairy who lost her pixie dust.

"See they love you! Ooo glitter!" Maddie said as they walked but her watched rung signaling it was tea time for her. "Yay, Tea time." As she brung a small table with a tea set on it and a small chair with her mouse as they sat and drunk tea.
" I guess I'll give this to Head master Grimm he said as he walked away but soon met head bumping with a fairy. "Ow! Oh I am so sorry such a bad impression I'm late for my building class and I lost my fairy dust and.." "This fairy dust?" Raven asked as She stoped talking and smiled "Thank you so much! My mom would have killed me! Thank you so much raven!" He paused looking confused. " You know me and you aren't scared" " Well why would I be I think your story is sad I felt pretty bad for you but who knows maybe you could change your future" she smiled before hugging him. "Thank you Again raven bye!" She said flying away .
"Bye!" He waved happy for a new friend.

———————————————

Done with The First chapter! Can't wait to write more 💗!

811 words