Ever After High (Legacy Day!)

As the clock rang it was now time for lunch in ever after high.

Male narrator: "And so life for raven was not so easy, feeling alone and isolated.

Female narrator: "As it should be. He is destined to be evil."

As dexter and y/n got lunch together the lunch lady took his cupcake while she gave y/n two cupcakes just because she liked her better.

Male reader: "Couldn't go 20 seconds without talking could you."

As dexter and y/n walked over to ravens table y/n talked to him about being more confident in himself while he just smiled shyly. "Hi raven uh.."  dexter started. "Hi raven nice to see you again I'm y/n bell." Y/n said. "Daughter of Tinkerbell. Kinda explains the pixie dust." He laughed. "Yea it does sorry for head bumping you again. I hope we can be friends." She smiled.  "You look cool I mean great.. I don't even know what I want to say." Dexter tried to say . " Your uh rooming with me this year!" Dexter said. " I know after a lot of asking I did thanks for taking me in." Raven said. "I'd offer you guys a seat but to sit here you'd had to be pretty.." raven stopped as he heard y/n say "..daring.." . Raven was confused on how'd he taken the spotlight but dexter brought her back to reality. 

"Raven how is every enchanted thing?" Apple asked and she walked towards them with daring hand in hand. "Apple white , good to see you. Hey, Daring." Raven said. " I ,uh, have to worn you. Don't stare at the teeth. I just got them whitened." Daring said as he smiled flashing the three pigs as two of them wore glasses the other did not.

The bell rung signaling it was time for there next class. "Oh,oh, there's the bell. Time for good kingdom management. What classes do you have raven and y/n?" Apple asked them both. "Well I have my flying class next I kinda fell last time." Y/n said shyly. " And I have uh.. History of evil spells ." Raven said. "That is so perfect for you." Apple giggled.
"Hey cerise. How's it going?" He asked as she passed by but he accidentally flashed her with his teeth making her growl by accident. Cerise cleared her throat apologizing saying she had a cold and ran away as pig said free food and ate cerises food
From the ground.

Male narrator: "That night as raven returned to his dorm, he found quite the surprise waiting for him."

"Hey dexter it's me raven." Raven said as he knocked on the door but soon opened it to see
   apple there starring out the window. "Welcome home roomie!" Apple said as she smiled at him. "Huh good one apple but I'm rooming with dexter this year plus I don't think you can do this isn't it against the rules or something." "Not anymore your not since your such an important part in my story you poison me. I fall asleep." "The prince wakes you with a kiss blah blah blah. Ya da ya da I know so?" He said annoyed.  "So I asked headmaster grim, if we could live together and he said yes plus it's not against the rules people just didn't do it silly." Apple said . "But but..?"  "Oh oh oh you are going to love rooming with me . I'm thoughtful and beautiful and I sing the most wonderful songs about woodland creatures." Apple says as she clears her throat as doves come to the window one with a flower in his mouth . "Oh the doves love to fly and hares love to burrow.." apple sang.

"Move along move along. Nothing to see here." All the birds flew away except one who got patted by raven kinda missing his friends right now. " And I already decorated your half of the room." Apple said as she clapped. "Isn't it just the evilest ? I knew you love it ." Apple said as raven looked around to see dark purple raven furniture everywhere. "This is gonna be a long year." Raven sighed.

——————————————-
Author here 😋
This is going good so far I know there isn't a lot of you yet but I promise to Include you more In the upcoming chapters until then!

723 words