Prolouge

I sat on the ground, ripping into the man I just killed, the flesh was salty and sweet at the same time and the blood had a perfect metallic taste. I suddenly sat up and looked over my shoulder to see ten police officers pointing very scary guns at me, I yelped and scurried into a corner and curled into a small ball and whimpered. "Please don't hurt me, I was just hungry!" A kind looking lady officer walked up and put her gun down. "Be careful Lydia, he's dangerous." "Lydia." I mumbled to myself as she approached. "Yes thats my name." She said softly. "I'm Curtis." I slightly unrolled myself from my ball and looked at Lydia. "Be careful!" Another officer hissed. "Oh calm down guys, look at him, he's more scared of us then we are of him." I blinked, and grinned, I liked this officer, I licked my lips clean of blood and looked over at the body on the floor and my stomach grumbled. "Heheheheh, I'm still hungry." I mumled to myself and began to move towards the body but an officer noticed and pulled out a bottle of something that smelled very strong and hurt my nose, and he poured it on the body and I backed away. "Shit head." I said loudly and glared at the officer. Lydia and a few others laughed then Lydia gently grabbed me by my shoulders and helped me up and pulled out some hand cuffs and I squeaked and tried to get away but a big scary officer blocked me. "Don't worry Curtis, we are taking you to a good place, a nice doctor there will help you." I just nodded then held out my wrists and she locked them in the cold metal then led me to a police car and I sat in the backseat next to the officer that ruined my meal. "Ass hole." I mumbled to him and I yawned feeling sleepy and I went to sleep.
I soon woke up, we were still in the car and I half heatedly listened to the officers conversation. "How'd you do that Lydia?" "In his mind he is only a young child, if you were a woman you'd see that, and with young children you have to be gentle and kind, not scary or threatening." "I still can't believe he called Jared back there a shit head, that was priceless." "He just called me an ass hole." "Shh he's awake." Then he car stopped the engine went off, and I was helped out of the car and a friendly looking doctor came out with a weird looking jacket, then I hissed, I knew that that was. "Okay now Curtis, we need you to put on this lovely jacket that Dr. Sawbones has." "No." "Curtis please." I snapped my head towards her and snarled, then Dr. Sawbones came towards me in an attempt to put the jacket on me I snapped at him with my teeth. "Oh my, look at those canines,I'd go as far to say he has fangs." An officer whispered and I growled. "Just put him in a cell by himself, we'll simply take of the handcuffs and put him in." Lydia said and Dr. Sawbones nodded and threw that nasty jacket to the ground and led me to my new home.