//The Best Thing//

Hello, Dris here! This is a short one, but it's awfully sweet. Let me give some information, and then you can read freely! (I won't put a summary because it's not an overly triggering one! :])

TW: Hospitals, Car Accident Mentions, Surgery Mentions!

Ranboo ran into the hospital his heart beating in a fast pace he slid is feet against the floor to stop himself to reach the counter

"Hello what do you need?" The girl at the counter spoke softly.

"Tommy! Tom Simons! I need to see him is he okay?!"

She looked down at her computer.

"Oh yes, Tom Simons.." She said looking at her computer. "He hasn't woke up yet since we did surgery on him."

"C-Can I see him?"

"I'm sorry he's resting, and it's not visiting hours right now only for family members, for friends and others it's about an hour and half so you can wait."

He was shocked for a second. He couldn't wait to see his best friend, to see if he's okay. He needs to see him but how.

He thought about something. In panic and despite to see his friend he spoke.

"He's my husband."

"Oh! Sorry I didn't know what your name?"

"Uhm Ranboo.. Simons."

"Oh you guys are awfully young don't you think?"

"We Uh, love each other very much. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me."

"How sweet." She typed something into her computer. "Okay he's in room 114."

"Thank you miss!" Ranboo took off finding his way into Tommy's room.

114, he stood next to the door as he lifted his hand to push it open. He saw the sleeping calm boy.

He smiled knowing he's okay. The door shut behind as he walked over to him. He took a chair sitting next to his bed. He grabbed his soft hand and held onto as he stared down at the boy.

After about 10 minutes he rubbed his thumb against Tommy's warm hand as his hand was way larger than Tommy's. He watched Tommy's sleeping calm face, He really was beautiful.

After about an hour of waiting Ranboo started to drift asleep. He caught himself and woke up and thought he should leave him alone to rest. He let go of Tommy's hand and was about to stand then noticed Tommy shift around and eyes start to open.

Ranboo looked back at the boy with a bright smile.

"R-Ranboo?" Tommy spoke softly.

"Hey Tommy." Ranboo's smile shinned he felt bubbly as Tommy smiled back. "You're finally awake."

"How long was I asleep."

"Since the crash I'm pretty sure, 2 days."

"Wow, I'm glad you're here." Tommy said.

"Me to."

They ended off talking for about 10 minutes about what happened.

Suddenly the door got bursted open.

"Tommy you're alive!" Tubbo said running in the room.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Tommy chuckled as Tubbo tried to hug him in the bed. Wilbur, Phil, and Techno walked in the room after Tubbo ran in.

"You okay mate?" Phil spoke with a smile they all walk in surrounding Tommy's hospital bed.

"Yeah everything seems good."

"Hey look on the bright side, that will be a great video." Techno said jokingly, they all laughed as he made it lighthearted.

"Hey it's true." Ranboo said smiling.

Tubbo looked at Ranboo in the chair he seemed to have been there for a while.

"Hey Ranboo how did you get here so quickly."

Ranboo thought for a moment a little nervous he then pushed it off. "You guys are just slow."

"Yeah whatever." Tubbo said smiling.

After a hour of just hanging they talked about what they should do afterwards Tommy was okay. They asked how it happened and Tommy spoke as it was in a flash.

Later the nurse stood by the door as she spoke softly interrupting them. "Sorry guys but the visiting time is over but it will be same time tomorrow."

They all got sad knowing they had to leave all of them waved Tommy goodbye as they stood to walk towards the door. Ranboo tapped Tommy's hand as a small gesture of goodbye. He waved at him as he walked behind everyone.

They almost left the room til the nurse spoke up making them stop.

"But the husband can stay."

Everyone stopped in confusion as they looked around at each other.

"Wait what." Tubbo said in confusion.

"Yes," She looked down at her notebook. "Ranboo?"

Ranboo gulped as everyone turned to look at him.

"Ranboo?" Wilbur spoke interested with a smile.

"Well!" Phil said as he chuckled a bit.

"My man." Techno said patting his shoulder as they all walked out the room in confusion.

Ranboo stood there in shock as the nurse walked away and he also heard Tubbo from down the hall.

"Ranboo married him?! That's why he got there so early!!" They both laugh loudly at Tubbo.

Ranboo ran toward the door to shut the noise out. He gulped nervously as he turned around to see Tommy's smug smile.

"I didn't know we got married. Was this when I was asleep?"

Ranboo blushed as he stared at Tommy's direction. "I'm sorry I just really wanted to see you! Also I didn't think it would work but it did."

Tommy chuckled as he watched as Ranboo frantically spoke. He smiled at his blushing.

"It's okay." He smiled. "I didn't know you would want to see me so badly that you would lie?"

"Of course I do. I couldn't wait." Ranboo said walking closer to sit on the chair next to him.

"Well then, maybe we should actually get married."

Ranboo laughed. Tommy sat up and leaned over to kiss Ranboo's cheek.

Ranboo blushed. "Yeah sure."

They both laughed as they we're comfortable together.