//Innocence//

TW?: S3XU4L J0K3S, S3XU4L T0UCH1NG, N0N C0NS3NSU4L 'T0UCH1NG', ANGST/FLUFF, SWEARING
AU: DSMP lives together, Tomboo, Innocent Tommy, Flirty Ranboo, SBI Family Dynamic.
Info: Ranboo decides he wants to do a prank on Tommy, So he decides to make flirty and s3xu4l jokes about him, meanwhile innocent tommy is totally oblivious. Ranboo decides to go further and make an OBVIOUS joke about wanting to sleep with him, and the prank soon escalates to Ranboo 'touching' Tommy the rest of the day.

Ranboo POV

'Alright, I seriously need to figure out what I should do to prank Tommy. Every thing I try he either ignores or he doesn't care!' I thought, groaning. 'Wait! All day today I can just be super flirty with him, and he'll HAVE to give a response.' I smirked at the idea, and got out of bed to make my way downstairs and begin the prank.

"Hey, Toms! I like your pants." I said, knowing he'll respond.

"Oh! Thank you Ran. I got them 35% off!" He smiled, looking at me.

"How about you get them 100% off?~" I cooed, looking him in the eyes.

"That's would be a horrible way to run a business, just giving away free clothes?" He replied, completely clueless.

I mentally face palmed, watching as Niki held back a laugh while she made breakfast.

Time Skip - When everyone woke up

"Hey, Tommy." I began, waiting for his acknowledgement. "Yeah?" "Whatcha doing?" I questioned, smirking. Tommy smiled happily. "Sucking on a lollipop!" He replied, looking over at Techno who was glaring daggers into the back of Ranboo's head from the other couch.

"I wonder what else you can suck." I replied, watching as he thought about it. "I don't know- Why?" He asked.

"No reason, but wanna find out?" I said, trying to ignore Techno 'subtly' glaring at me. Unfortunately, Tubbo immediately walked in and said; "Ranboo- No. Savor his God damned innocence." Shaking his head, Tubbo turned around and went upstairs.

Tommy just looked around at us confused. "Innocence? What?" He question, still oblivious. "To-" I began, but was cut off by Foolish and Hbomb. "Ignore them!" Foolish and Hbomb bellowed, nearly in sync. "Alright?-" He replied, suspicious.

Time Skip - Noon, 3rd POV

Ranboo was soon growing bored of Tommy's oblivious responses, and everyone else laughing or shutting down his attempts to explain. He realized that if he wanted to get a reaction, he was going to have to say and do something that would require one.

Ranboo began to think. Of course he could just simply say that he wants to fuck him, but should he say something else? He doesn't know. Eventually Ranboo decided to say something else.

Time Skip - Tommy POV

"Toms, come here!" Ranboo called, beckoning for me to come to the living area. "Alright!" I replied, making my way into the living area. "What's up?" I asked. "God, I just wanna get you all alone on a mattress." He said, earning a few glares of confusion and warning. 'What the fuck.. Why would he say that?-' I thought, slightly backing away uncomfortably. "Okey..?" I muttered, hoping he'll notice how uncomfortable I am. "Why not now?~" Ranboo cooed. "Just act confused..' I thought. "I'm confused?- We cuddle all the time." I responded, timidly. I watch as Ranboo gets a look of annoyance on his face. "What's wrong?" I ask, hoping he's not mad because I don't want to sleep with him. He responds with a simple nothing, and pats the spot next to him.