Play And React (1)

It's been 10 minutes since the last video ended and the room is still filled with silence.

'Ah. I'm getting hungry

Cale stood up and went to the snack table to get some sweets.

Everyone looked at him. And Barrow quickly followed him when he stood up.

"Hey,"

Barrow sat beside Cale and smiled. Cale just looked at him weirdly.

"Do you need something?"

Cale asked as he looked at Barrow.

"Can you tell me your name?"

He smiled as he said that.

"Cale Henituse. "

He said expressionlessly

"What a coincidence! We have the same name! I'm Cale Barrow"

He said with an even brighter smile. He continued to talk to Cale. Planning to get to know him better.

'So it's true that the curse doesn't seem to affect him. '

Barrow figured this out recently since he ask the host about it privately.

...

"Hey, Sayeru do you think that our liege got possessed.?"

Dorph whispered to Sayeru who was as baffled as him while looking at the smiling White Star. They have never seen him be that goofy before

"Maybe..."

...

"Noona will he give us food and shelter if we approach him?"

Hong asked his older sister On.

On cannot answer, she has seen how the man treated them kindly. She wants to hope for it to be true.

...

'Did that human saved me? But all humans are evil! Maybe he had other intentions! Yes I will observe him closely to find out '

Raon used his magic to turn invisible and fly over to where Cale was. Barrow sensed him but stayed quiet..

...

'He accepted us without being disgusted. Us dark elves? '

Alberu is lost in thought. As a quarter dark elf, he is not allowed to be close to someone except the dark elves and his Aunt Tasha. Since birth, he has been disguised as a human. He always put on an act to survive. That's why it feels new to him for someone to accept them.

He feels a flutter in his heart. He wants to come and talk to the red-haired noble. Maybe when he gets the chance

...

Choi Han isn't far from the effect that the video had. Since he got transported in the forest of darkness, he had fought for tens of years to survive. He lived in despair 'till he met the villagers in the Harris village.

But it seems like destiny is making fun of him since the village has been attacked by a group of assassins and he is the only one to survive. He is heading to the Henituse territory to report this but he got teleported in the room.

But it doesn't seem to be that bad. Now that he figured out that he will find his saviour. The one who will free him from this despair. He also felt his heart flutter

...

"Senior isn't that human interesting?"

Mila talked with Eruhaben about the young noble. Eruhaben just hummed and looked at Cale.