What The Future Holds(1)

I decided to add a few extras in this reaction in order to make the reaction even more interesting.

___________________________________________

Cale felt like crying. He didn't know what his future self was doing but he felt as if his slacker life was wavi ng farewell at him. One more thing is how to comfort the crown prince.

He just sits beside him and hopes that he will calm himself.

The others however misinterpret it and thought that he is just afraid to not make any mistake in front of the crown prince or something.

But anyway, Cale sighed and finally spoke.

"Your Highness the sun that lights up us Citizen's Day Are you okay?"

"Thank you for worrying Young Master Cale however I'm fine"

Alberu said and smiled at Cale ignoring his sugar-coated praise. Ignorance is bliss.

"Then if you're okay I'll head back"

Cale stood up but as he was standing Alberu grabbed his hand.

"Do you need something Your Highness?"

"Oh! Umm... Can I sit beside you?"

Alberu said in a genuine and soft voice that it makes Cale shiver.

"My apologies your highness but I promised to sit with Barrow."

Then as Cale mentioned Barrow. He appeared just right before them.

"Yeah, he promised to sit with me."

Barrow grabbed Cale's other hand and gently pulled Cale towards him.

"But you will only occupy one side I can take the other"

Alberu countered the attack of Barrow and gently pulled Cale once again.

"But he likes me more!"

Barrow suddenly said.

As Barrow said two people (or are they human) suddenly felt as if their ears were failing to work.

They still haven't accepted the fact that their cruel and merciless liege is acting like a child.

'No, I don't'

At the same time, Cale disagrees with what Barrow said but he can't say it out loud because he is being pulled left and right.

Choi Han also wanted to join in but he is busy talking to CJS who he found out to be his nephew. (Who he wouldn't expect to be his love rival)

The host however saw the fight between the two and just teleported them to their seat with Barrow and Alberu on both sides of Cale.

"Ahem. Although the break isn't yet over someone suggested that we should react to something special."

Everyone deadpan. While Alberu and Barrow are still glaring at each other.

The host can't believe how Alberu became so... Childish? In just a few hours.

"A bonus scene all of a sudden?"

"It is something that is decided by a higher being so it canot be rejected"

"A higher being?"

Rosalyn asked.

"Yes they want to repent for something and they want to show them the happy ending they will have"