The White Wolf (Jacob Black love story)

Prologue

Sara Smith walked through the woods smiling to herself and stroking her pregnant stomach "Just one more month and you'll be here little one" She whispered to her belly.

She'd been waiting for this ever since she imprinted on her husband, her friends Billy and Marie had just had their third child a little boy named Jacob and she was excited to watch them grow up together. As she walked along she hummed quietly to herself thinking of all the things she and her son were going to do together, she was sure it was going to be boy and she'd already chose a name for him, Alex.

She heard a rustle in the bushes, she span around and squinted in the direction that she thought it had come from, she couldn't see anything and assumed it was one of the pack keeping an eye on her, probably under the orders oh her husband Joe.

She smiled to herself and carried on walking when she heard a loud crack right behind, she span around and came face to face with a young boy, he couldn't have been much older than 19, he looked up into Sara's face and a smirk appeared on his pale face.

"What's this? A pregnant dog? And out here all alone" He asked.

Sara backed away as the Vampire took a step closer with a smile that didn't reach his cold red eyes, he lunged forward, Sara screamed and stepped back and tripped, she landed on her back in the wet leaves, the next second the boy was looming over her, he bent close to her and she felft a searing pain in her neck she screamed out in pain, the Vampire had took a chunk out of her neck, there was blood everywhere.

The boy jumper up and took off running, with the pack close on his heels, only two stayed behind, Joe and Billy. They rushed over to her and Joe put his hand on the wound to try and stop the blood. "We need to get her to the hospital" Billy cried. Joe scooped her up in his arms and took off running.

                                                                               *Three hours later*

Joe sat in the hospital holding his new baby in his arms and looking at her with a mixture of sadness and happiness, it should have been the happiest moment of his life, finally becoming a Dad but he had just lost his wife and his child would be growing up without a Mum.

Billy walked into the room and looked at them both sadly "Have you picked a name yet" He asked.

"Alexis, I'm going to call her Alexis.

                                                                       *14 years later*

Jacobs point of view

I looked at the girl stood next to me, not a single tear fell out of her bright blue eyes as they lowered her Dad's coffin into its grave, but i knew that it wasn't because she didn't care, she just didn't have any tears left, the wind blew her white blonde hair into her eyes and she brushed it away, she didn't look anything like the rest of the tribe, with her blonde hair, blue eyes and pale skin, there was a stupid story that she was part vampire, another one of the stupid superstitions beacuse of the legends of the tribe, but she kept telling us all that she was albino.

She looked up at me and gave me a sad smile, i put my arm around her and pulled her into me and gave her a hug, i was going to help her get through this just like she helped me when i lost my Mum. I hated seeing her like this, she was normally always smiling and laughing, at least they weren't taking her away and putting her in care, it had been a tough fight but she was now an emancipated minor and could continue living on the reservation, i was glad i dont know what i would do if i ever lost her, she's my best friend and always will be.

So please tell me what you think guys :)