Author's Note #1

Hello there!

A Padawan's Journey is a prequel to my story The Bad Batch Aftermath. It's set during the time of the Clone Wars and Valerie's journey with her Jedi Master Drake Amon and the 671st Clone Battalion. Of course there is going to be references to all of our favorite characters(and not so favorite) from The Clone Wars, but if there is a certain character you wish to see that may not be as popular as some of the main characters please let me know :)

This fic is something that I'm working on while we all wait for the last season of TBB. Updates may not be as regular as TBB Aftermath was. Also I am working on another TBB fic as well.

Along with the other fic I am working on is an AU fic and its HunterxOC. I'll post both chapter one at the same time and if there is one you all prefer over the other let me know in the comments but as usual any questions please feel free to ask.

*Like I mentioned before I may go back and updated Valerie's Order 66 scene so be on the lookout for that if I do.*

Also side note: Of course I feel like I don't need to describe Valerie and Drake again but of course if you do need the refresher then I would re-read my Author's Note #1 from TBB Aftermath.

XOXO

xoautumnbratxo