9

——————-ACE——————-

|Setting| Same Night
📍The Party

My niggah redd kickback was lit as fuck tonight, all the hoes was throwin ass tonight.

I was chillin , drinking , smoking stunning on these fuck niggahs it was a vibe.

I was talking to this one shawty when music started blasting making all the hoes go crazy , I already knew what time it was.

Me and my homeboy Quan walked to the middle area seeing 3 bad ass bitches fuckin the game up.

My eyes instantly traveled to thick mama's with the black dress with the dunks on , she was looking to good tonight , and when she started bussing the split outta nowhere and started making her ass clap she fucked my head up all the way.

I had to know who she was , cause at this point if I see a niggah looking her way I'm fucking  that niggah up on sight , she had to be mines for the night.

But unfortunately I ran into one of the hoess you already know I had to get Miss throat goat of the week to do her thang.

So I walked her up stairs to one of the guest rooms and we got down to business Fashoo, it was a cool lil minute she was choking on my shit, I pushed her head all the way down filling her ass up,I love when a  bitch show me how much she want this dick ,  hoes do anything just to fuck you and I made mines work to get my dick up in her.

But honesty ion even be fuckin on these females, all a bitch getting is my dick down her throat ion trust these hoes.

Thrusting in her mouth feeling my dick twitch as a I grabbed a hand full of her hair blessing her throat, I hear the door creek a little making me look up, I seen it a female standing their on some creep shit just looking.

I told that bitch if she ain't gon come help me catch this nut get the fuck out as she did Turing around , I saw how thick her ass was from the back in a black dress, i knew it was shawty from dancing.

"Mmmmmfuck girl", I groaned pulling out cumming on her face , taking a deep breathe her ass get me right everytime.

I looked down at her as she smiled I shook my head walking to the conjoined bathroom washing myself off , fixing myself back to decent and Then washing my hands after I took a piss.

Walking back out to see ole girl naked on the bed spread out , I turned my face up confused as fuck "fuck you got going on ?", I told her chuckling.

She quickly sat up scrunching her face up"what you mean ? I though we was fucking after", she said I laughed at her dum ass .

I walked straight out the door, that's what her ass get talking in my ear on some freaky shit thinking I'm finna fuck her ran threw ass I am not these other niggas I see right through these loose in the cooch ass females.

Walking back down to the crowd I went to find my niggahs redd and tank my left and red hand in the game , been knowing them niggahs for years since we was lil niggahs on the bloc.

Walking towards the den area I heard females talking and then I heard tank talking about somebody not saying shit and my ass nosy as hell so it's whatever.