8

——————-LAYA ROSÉ——————-
|Setting| Present
📍Home

"Okay we collectively picked out 3 outfits for you to choose from to wear to the party tonight", cece said as I looked at the different options laid out on my bed.

I was in a towel just getting out of the shower and finishing taking care of my everyday facial and body hygiene.

Picking up the all pink v-cut suede body suit i quickly threw it to the side that outfit was an immediate no , I saw nunu face frown she must have picked that one out, she knew better than to think I was having all my breasts out like some thot.

Now looking at the khaki 2 piece set it was cute but the top showed nothing but back , I am not wearing that in front of hella people , I am very insecure about my back fat and rolls , I try to keep them maintained not let them all hang out.

I did the same thing to the second fit I did to the first one moved it away from my sight, the only option left was this all black knee high body con dress, it was decent and reasonably I picked it up Turing around facing them.

"I knew yo basic ass was gone pick that damn dress" cece said as I chuckled at how annoyed she was , always want me to have my body out like her she better touch grass and get out my face.

"That dress will be cute, I went back to the house while you was in the shower , here take this", cece said handing me a Victoria secret bag.

I looked at her curious what she giving me this for she smiled "we will be waiting in the car change and finish gettin ready", nunu said nodded as they stepped out my room closing the door.

Dropping the towel I walked over to the bag pulling out a red lingerie set , my eyes bulged out my head theirs no way I'm wearing this but at the same time I was curious how I would look in it.

Putting the set on feeling the smooth lace on my skin , the bra pushed my big breast up even more covering the side of my body perfectly as the underwear arched around my thighs giving my body a cute curve in the hips as the thong kept up my ass.

The way this hugged my body perfectly it was to good to be true , this set was made for me it made me feel empowered, sexy I loved it.

Walking back to the bed I grabbed the dress slipping it on as it hugged me in the right places , I thought the other outfits would me showing to much but I was wrong this simple black dress showed my body off in ways I couldn't imagine.

The way my booty poked out even more jiggly with every step I took , my breasts sat up on my chest perfectly on display , I looked in the mirror shocked at myself.

Putting on my gold jewelry and anklet , I put my socks on and slid on my Nike panda dunks on , I took the rollers out my 28 inch middle part body waves running a comb through my hair to even out my curls.

I prayed my perfume and put on clear lip gloss and put them into my black cross body channel pursue along with my charger and house key , I grabbed my phone and head out my room Turing off the lights.

I walked downstairs to my granny room seeing her light still on feeding the baby, I walked in catching her attention "OUUU LOOK AT YOU LAYA BABY YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL", she complimented me gleefully.

I blushed at her reaction "so where you going tonight ? I heard something about a party with your friends", she said already knowing my whereabouts.