16

Hanni

"There! Don't tell anyone you got her address and number from me!" Hyein says. I nod and was about to start walking to my car to drive to Danielle's house, I have to fix it today. Hyein grabs my wrist and makes me spin around and face her, "Hanni...I don't think now is the right time to talk with Dani-" Hyein says and I frown. "I need to fix it now hyein! I...never meant to hurt her...I really do like her hyein." I say as my mind starts to wander off to the girl who seems to occupy my mind 24/7, every hour, every minute-

Hyein sighs and brushes her hair out of her face, "Hanni...you really hurt her today! Haerin told me how Danielle was crying...SHE NEVER CRIES! Danielle has always had a really hard time showing emotions...so this is new to her and US!" Hyein says to me. "And...she was saying her chest hurt..." Hyein mutters lowly. "Her chest hurt?" I ask and hyein nods while slowly looking up at me. "Heartbreak, hanni...you hurt her..." Hyein says and I look down, avoiding her eyes that made me feel guilty about what I did to Danielle. No. I will not wait, I need to apologize...to make things right.

I run off, not listening to a word hyein was yelling at me.

I get in my car, typing in Danielle's address to the GPS. "I'm sorry Danielle.." I say to myself as I began following the gps navigation.

-

Danielle

I'm standing under the cold water that pours from my shower head. Doesn't feel cold to me, actually it feels pretty warm. I don't know how long I've been standing here in the shower but it feels like I could stay here forever.

-

Hanni

I'm standing in front of Danielle's house, I think? The lights in the kitchen are on and through the window I see a woman cutting up some item in the kitchen. I let out a nervous sigh before ringing the doorbell to the home. The door opens revealing the same women I saw through the window. "Oh..hello? Who are you?" The woman asks In a bright and cherry voice. "Um..h-hi! I-im Hanni Pham! Danielle's friend!" I awkwardly smile.

The woman's smile instantly dropped and her eyes turned cold towards me, "Hanni Pham? The girl who dropped coffee on my daughter?!" She raises her voice. I flinch a little, not expecting this sudden mood change. "Yes...ma'am...I apologize for that...I shouldn't have done that and-", "You should be ashamed of yourself! How dare you do such a thing to Danielle!? Shes an angel..." Her mother points her finger at me. "I do know she's an angel ma'am, that's why I would like to speak to her, it's really important, please!" I beg and her mother raises an eyebrow.

"Why are you suddenly friends with my Dani now?" Her mom asks me. "Well...I hung out with her friends and we all...bonded." I say and her mother nods slowly looking me up and down, analyzing me. "Come in, wait in her room, she's in the shower right now." Her mother says and I stare at her confused. "Last door on the right!" Her mother says as she walks back into the kitchen.

I walk to the last door on the right and wait for Danielle. Her room is very...cozy. She has a ton of stuffed animals on her bed, I don't even know how she can sleep on it with all of the animals taking up the room-

It's been about...20 minutes and she still hasn't come out...I want to knock and check if she's alright.

I sigh before taking my jacket off and placing it on her bed, getting ready to go and check on her. I knock on the door and hear no response, I slowly twist the doorknob to open the door. Surprisingly, it wasn't locked and opened with ease. "Danielle?" I ask as I step into the restroom where she was showering. I hear a slight gasp from behind the shower curtain.

"Danielle...i-i- need to talk to you..." I say as I start to forget with my fingers nervously. "What do you want to talk about Hanni?" Danielle asks with a cold voice. I felt a shiver run down my spine, and not on a good way. I lock the door, and start spilling everything off of my chest.

"Danielle...before you say anything just listen to me, please..." I start off and hear a hum from behind the curtain. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Danielle Marsh! I never meant to hurt you really! I really do like you Danielle! So much, that it pains me to see that I hurt you...I don't want you to be hurt...by anyone! Especially me..." I say in one breathe.

I hear the water stop as the shower curtain swings open, revealing Danielle bare. I quickly look up to the ceiling, avoiding any contact with Danielle. "Is that it?" I hear her ask me. "I-i- was wondering if...you still would let me take up that offer..."I stutter while still looking at the ceiling. "Offer? What offer?" She asks me, I'm assuming while tilting her head to the side. "If I can go out with you...and only you?" I gulp, suddenly feeling water droplets drip down my arm, she must be close.

A hand was placed on my chin, lowering it to meet her eyes. "You want to go out with me Hanni?" She asks me with a little smirk on her face. "Yes...this time... nothing will stop me Danielle... I promise you that!" I say while staring into her warm, brown eyes. She smirks before biting her lower lip a little and pulling my face into a kiss.

I melt into her kiss, into her whole body actually. Her hands snaked around my shoulders as mine wrapped around her waist. I let out a shallow breath as I was met with the contact of wet, bare skin, she still has no clothes on. Danielle breaks away from the kiss and I am certainly not her strongest soldier, my eyes are slowly trying to gravitate towards her naked beauty.

"You know, you really hurt me Hanni Pham." Danielle finally says. I nod, "I know Danielle...I'm sorry, so so so so so so so so SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry!" I go on and Danielle lets out a small chuckle. "Sorry isn't gonna cut it...for causing me so much pain in my chest, making me want to rip out my heart and throw it somewhere so I won't feel the pain anymore." Danielle mutters and I look down feeling guilty again.

"What do I do then? I really am sorry Danielle I didn't mean-", Her lips cut my sentence off as she kisses me passionately. Her tongue sliding across my bottom lip and slowly entering my mouth once a small moan escaped my plump lips.

"Make love to me." Danielle stares into my soul. I gulp slightly, nerves filling up my systems....

I shake my head, listening to her request.

********************
No angst here...we all about ✨ communication ✨