Partner

Words in Italic are in Mandarin.

°°°°°°°°

"Aegi?" Lila looked up and saw Jun by her door. "Are you still packing?" He asked as he enter her room looking at the girl sitting on the floor with her suitcase wide open.

"I'm done, Oppa. I think." Jun chuckled at her. "I'm just double checking everything."

"Let me see your list." She handed him her notepad. "You've got everything checked, so I think you're all good. Minghao will be there if there's anything you need." He handed her notepad back and patted her head. "Rest early, okay?"

She nodded at him. "Good night, Oppa."

"Good night."

After Jun left her room, she looked at her suitcase once again and decided to just let things be. She zipped it up and left it outside by her door for easy access when leaving tomorrow. Her flight is a little early and her members might not be awake by then.

Once settled in her bed, she sent a message in their group chat. "I'll be leaving early tomorrow. My door is open for 30 minutes, starting now."

As soon as she sent the message, she can hear loud shuffling outside her door. After a few seconds someone knocks.

"Come in." First to arrive is DK.

"Aegi, I'll miss you. Be safe there, okay? Myungho will take good care of you, so if anything is making you feel uncomfortable there, tell him right away." DK said while hugging her tightly.

"I'll miss you too, Oppa. I promise to be safe and inform Minghao Oppa if something's wrong."

After a few more members, Hoshi came.

"Princess." By the sound of his voice, she knew he's holding tears.

"Oppa, please don't cry. It will be a short 5 days."

He immediately run to her and hugged her. "Even a day is long. It will be the longest 5 days without you."

After making sure Hoshi is okay, the last member came.

"Lila-ya." Jeonghan came in her room. "They probably said everything." He went to her and hugged her. "Saranghae."

"Saranghae, Oppa."

It was still dark when the car left to go to the airport. She sent a message saying bye to everyone after leaving.

"You can sleep more, Lila. I'll wake you up when we're near." Her Manager said which she nodded in agreement.

It was about 30 minutes before arriving at the airport when she was woken up. Even if she's tired, she doesn't want to go back to sleep as she might have trouble sleeping later.

"Unnie, what is my schedule later?" She was handed a list of her schedule.

She was browsing through them when something caught her attention for day 3. It says Bazaar China Photoshoot (w/ male partner).

She was about to ask when they arrived at the airport. She handed the list back so she can get ready.

Once settled in her seat, she sent an update to everyone before they were instructed to put their gadgets to airplane mode.

As soon as they arrived, they immediately need to go to a taping for her guesting in one show she is scheduled for the day. It was a dance competition show and she is the mentor for the episode.

After the 2 busy days she had, it was a relaxing morning as her scheduled photoshoot is in the afternoon.

"Lila?" She heard her Manager knock at her door. She went and open it. "Here are the details for the photoshoot later. You can look and tell me if you want to change anything, okay?" She nodded and her Manager left.