VLIVE MOMENTS 2

4. Junhui

It was one of Jun's solo vlive where he prepared and was eating hot pot.

Lila just got home from school, it was the end of her exams week. After changing from her uniform, she went to the kitchen to get her after-exam-food-by-chef-Ming.

When she went to the table, she greeted Jun silently.

"Everyone, our Baby just got home from school." Lila looked at Jun while chewing her food.

"Want to say hi?" She nodded. Jun was just looking at her with a smile while she was finishing the food in her mouth.

"Hello, Carat-dul." She appeared beside Jun. "I just finished my exams for the month, so I'm now eating something Mingyu oppa prepared for me. I'll let Jun oppa continue his broadcast. Annyeong!"

Jun was just looking at the female while smiling the whole time she was talking. But we didn't think he will be more sweet than that.

At one point in his vlive, he stopped mid sentence then reached out behind the camera while saying "kiyowo" to something.

Then a fan asked him about that in their fansign and he said it was Lila and he ruffled her hair because she was doing something cute.

5. Hoshi

Every Carat know how much Hoshi loves Lila. But the most known episode of him showing his love was that one vlive of the group. They were on vlive to promote their new album Your Choice.

They were in the middle of a Q&A from Carats. It was now Lila's turn to pick. Mingyu took a look on the paper since he was on her right. Carats were commenting why Mingyu laughed when he looked at Lila's paper. Then they knew when she read it.

"By Carat05262015-nim. How does it feel that Lila is now of legal age?" Read Lila while laughing slightly.

"Aigoo~" A lot of them exclaimed.

"I feel like I don't have to be babied anymore." She said while laughing.

But then, Carats saw the faces of Hoshi, DK and Jeonghan which made them flood the comments. Especially with what Hoshi did next.

He got up then made his way to Lila, they were almost at both ends so it was really obvious when he walked at the back, then he gave her a back hug.

"You'll always be my baby, Princess."

He didn't left her side 'til the vlive ended.

6. Wonwoo

It was Wonwoo's birthday vlive, members all went to greet and celebrate with him. However, for the most part of his vlive, Lila wasn't seen.

Some Carats commented and asked where the female was. Jeonghan was joking around with the Carats. "Lila went back to the Philippines, because Wonwoo scolded her yesterday."

"She said she didn't want to celebrate Wonwoo hyung's birthday." Added Seungkwan, which made the members laugh.

After some time, the members left Wonwoo alone. When it was about 10 minutes before his vlive ends, Lila came to the room, still in her uniform.  Before she could approach him, he was already looking at her, smiling.

"Happy birthday, Oppa." She said quietly behind the camera.

"Come here." He gestured towards his side. "Show yourself to our Carats. They were looking for you."

She went to his side, lowered herself so she can be seen. "Annyeong, Carat-dul!"

Wonwoo was just smiling beside her then ruffled her hair. It caught Carats' attention because we all know emowoo hardly shows his affectionate side.

We can only assume, Lila is definitely an exemption.

7. Woozi

It was a normal Saturday, when Woozi decided to go live. He's in his studio.

At first, he was conversing with Carats, so this seems like a pretty normal vlive. Until he started playing with beats and blessing Carats with his gift.

"I'll play you guys something that a member made recently." He said while clicking away on his computer.

The intro started to play when Carats are getting curious who the member is.

"You'll know the voice right away." He said with a big smile on his face.

Carats were liking the beat already and once the vocals started, they already know who the song belongs to, like what Woozi said.

He was reading comments after stopping the song with a few lines heard.

"I'm so proud of her, yes. She just gave this to me one night, saying I should listen and give feedback. Absolutely perfect, don't you agree?"

He was continuously talking about Lila and the song when his phone rang.

"Speak of the devil." He swiped and put on speaker phone. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Oppa! Stop it!" It was Lila's voice. She doesn't sound angry, she was also laughing a little.

"Oppa's just so proud of you. Carats should know how talented you are."

Who said Woozi doesn't like affection again?