VLIVE MOMENTS 3

8. Dokyeom

DK was on vlive for no particular reason, he was at home and just wanted to communicate with Carats. He asked Carats for some questions to do the balance game.

"12 years old Lila vs Now Lila." He read. He must've thought of something as he laughed slightly after reading that.

"I remembered Lila when she was 12 years old. She was part of the other female trainees and she was just so cute and tiny like a walking doll." He took his phone and started scrolling on something.

"Look at this, everyone. This is not human, right? Neomu Yeppeuda." He showed a picture of pre-debut Lila.

"Anyway, I would want both 12 years old Lila and today Lila." He said while smiling. "I honestly want a daughter like her. How time flies, she was just a baby and now, a young lady."

Carat flooded the comments when they saw DK's eyes getting teary.

"Can you believe she will be an adult in a few months?" He said then heaved a sigh.

"Hajiman, she will always be our baby. Right, Carat-deul?"

Carats couldn't agree more.

9. Mingyu

Mingyu was on Vlive with the concept of Ming-housewife. He was showing Carats his knowledge in the kitchen. He was done doing 2 very appetising dishes.

"For my last dish, does anyone have suggestions?" He asked.

Comments keep rushing in from Carats, when a comment caught his attention.

"Oh! I saw someone said Lila's after-exam food. Arasso." He said. He started preparing the dish right away.

"It's basically a fusion of some of her favourite dishes that were always left in the fridge. I think I first made this for her when she was in middle school. Can you believe she's already in high school?" He said while showing the final outcome of the dish.

"Let's take this to her, Carat-deul." He took the phone with the camera still on him. He stopped after a few seconds and knocked.

"Yes?" Can be heard faintly.

When Mingyu opened the door, he turned the camera towards Lila who was sitting by her desk with some books scattered on the table.

"Is that?" She asked with wide eyes. "Thank you, Oppa!" She immediately got up and went to hug Mingyu.

Carats flooded the comments section with that soft moment.

10. The8

"Oppa, is this okay?" Someone asked, which made Minghao look in front.

Carats were trying to guess at the comments what was happening. By that they all know it was Lila.

Minghao was in the living room and had turned vlive on a couple of minutes ago. He was looking up at someone and aggressively shook his head.

"Ani! Go change. That's too short."

Carats were flooding the comments by then as he is constantly saying no to Lila.

"Carat-dul, our baby keeps on choosing short skirts in this cold weather." Minghao said with a sad voice. "Our baby is becoming a lady so fast."

Minghao wasn't aware that Lila was standing in front of him when he said that. She immediately went to his side and hugged him. Carats went crazy in the comment section of that soft moment.

"Don't worry, Oppa. I'll still stay the same." She said while they're still hugging.

"That's right." They eventually let go. "You have to go, right? You'll be late."

"Annyeong, Carat-dul. See you later." She waved frantically to the screen.

"Bye, Oppa. See you later." She kissed Minghao on the cheek before disappearing from the screen.

With that cute affection from the two, every fan meet, Minghao gets teased for that.