Chapter 4

After we got off the plane, we quickly tried to find a shirt for Cole that did not smell like puke. But I was in no hurry.

"So, to the beach now?" he asked

"No, we need bathing suits."

"Alright, let's split up and meet here in... say, half an hour?"

"Sure." I said

He went to the giftshops on the right and I went to the ones on the left. I found a cutsie little store that looked like it would have modest bathing suits. It was called "The Little Mermaid Store". I walked in with a bell ringing on the door behind me.

"Hello?" I asked, looking at all the figurines. They were all of mermaids; blue, white, green. No other colors outside of the sea's colors. Mermaids sitting on rocks, mermaids lying down, mermaids, mermaids, mermaids! There was even sheet music for a mermaid lullaby!

"Yes, dear. How can I help you?" An old woman said from behind me.

"Ya, um, just looking for a bathing suit."

"Our bathing suits are in the back."

"Thanks."

I went to the back. All of the swim suits looked so... skanky. The only partially modest one I could find was one that looked like the shell bra from "The Little Mermaid" with a stringy green bikkini bottom. I looked at the clock above the check-out line. It had already been 25 minutes! I didn't even have time to find a good swim suit that wouldn't fall off with one wave from the ocean! I quickly rushed to the counter and bought the swim suit.

"Here, take this, dear. It may help you find your way." The old lady gave me a black cord with a radiant blue crystal on it.

"Here, you should take some money for-"

"No, take it. You need it more than I do."

"Well, thank you." I said to her

I walked over to where I had promised to meet Cole. Something tapped my shoulder. I jumped and looked behind me.

"Jumpy today, aren't we?" Cole asked

"Jeez, could you not sneak up on me?"

"But that would be no fun!"

"Ya, ya. Let's just get to the beach."

"Okey dokey, artichockey."

We walked to the beach a seperated at the dressing rooms. I put on the skanky bikkini and the beautiful blue crystal necklace. I started walking to the beach.

"Hey there, Red. What up with the skanky suit?"

"It was the most modest one they had!"

"Okay, sure. So what now? Are you sure that this wasn't just a scheme to look at my amazing body?"

"No, I'm actually very disgusted by your man-boobs. Are you sure that you don't want a bikkini top?"

"Haha, very funny. But seriously, what should we do now?"

"Well I guess just walk around, maybe swim for a bit?"

"Sounds good."

We walked around until I was drawn to something in the water. I walked in until the water was above my hips.

"Where are you going, Red?"

"This way." I said

He came over to where I was standing.

"What now?" He asked

I dove under.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my buds. Sorry I couldn't upload for a while. My mom was working on a slideshow for her seniors on this computer, and she knows not of the account I have on here, so I couldn't be all "Hey my readers on wattpad have probably read past the number of views I asked for, could you perhaps yield the computer for me for a bit?"

So ya. Again, 20 views for the next chappie.

I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!

April-13

P.S. Vote

P.P.S. Comment

P.P.P.S. Eat some toast

P.P.P.P.S. I really love toast

P.P.P.P.P.S. Just ask my friend Kenz

P.P.P.P.P.P.S. When I sleep over at her house I eat a whole loaf of toast.

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. I am addicted to carbs

P.P.P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Vomment!!!