Chapter Six - Is This Real or Is This Fake? Did I Make A Big Mistake

This Chapter is kinda long but I wanted to show how Miranda and Nathan's relationship changed. Hope you liked it:)

Please Vote, Comment and enjoy!

______________________________________________________________________________

It was half past eight on a Tuesday. I could still remember every detail of that night. It was a special night for me. I heard rumors from people about his crush on me but I never really took note of it I figured it was probably just some lame rumor. I mean how can a player like him possibly like a person like me? I'm not even blonde! But I was wrong.

So as I said, It was a tuesday evening and I stayed after school because I had to do a school project and coincidently he stayed after school too. It was very dark as most of the lights were already off which created a very scary atmosphere. I just packed my bag and decided to head home because it was getting really dark. As I was half way across the hallway, I heard footsteps. Someone was following me. I quickly picked up my speed and began to jog but the footsteps behind me were getting closer and closer and closer. I turned around and bumped directly into Calvin.

"What are you doing?" I asked shocked.

"Um...Hi...I'm Calvin..." I could tell by his voice he was really nervous."Um...You know me right?"

"Yeah...What do you want? I need to go home." I was getting a bit impatient. 10 mins until Bus 16 will leave.

"Well...I...I like you Miranda...I think you've heard from people?" He looked down at his feet as if he was embarrassed.

"Wait. What?! You like ME? I'm not blonde you know! My hair is naturally brown..." He chuckled at what I said.

"I don't like you because you're blonde. I just...I want you to be my girlfriend." He smiled a beautiful smile. One he uses on every single girl. The one that never fails to break a heart. His eyes showed sincerity and the way he was tapping his fingers on his lap made me realize how nervous he was. Not so confident about this huh? I laughed. "What so funny? I'm serious! I want you to be my girlfriend!" He said giving me a puppy dog face and without thinking..

"Yes." Did I just accept a freeway to heartbreak? Wow! What is wrong with me!

"YESS!" He gave himself a high five and then he took a step forward towards me. Our lips were now 5cm apart. And then he bent down and I closed my eyes. That was our first kiss. My first kiss...

I looked at the clock. I had thirty minutes to get ready. After washing and conditioning my hair and then straightening it. I got dressed and decided to be the first to knock on Nathan's door today but he beat me to it. The bell rang just when my hand was on the handle.

"Good morning Miranda" He looked down at me and smiled. The morning sunlight made his eyes sparkle and made his hair seem golden making him even more beautiful then he usually was. His appearance made my mouth water.