Chapter 10

August 1996; The Macher House

Billy and I were left alone in the house once again. The parents were away, and Stu was out with Tatum. He made some bullshit excuse up as to why he couldn't see Sidney, that way he could be with me.

We were laughing hysterically as he chased me around the house. He caught up to me quickly, and swept me off my feet before I could stop him.

We were both in our swimsuits, about to head into the pool, when he got the evil idea to throw me in. I could tell by the look on his face that that was his plan, so I ran.

He walked outside with me in his arms as I squirmed around. His grip on me was too tight though, so he saw his plan through, and chucked me into the water. The cold water engulfed me, but I soon swam back up to the surface.

"You ass!" I yelled. He nearly fell to the ground laughing.

"You look so cute when you're mad." I glared at him, then yanked him into the pool with me. When he came back up for air, he glared back at me, but playfully so.

"You look so cute when you're wet." I winked. His playful glare soon turned lustful. He swam towards me, slowly pinning me against the wall of the pool.

"So do you, in more than one way." He said rather seductively.

I quickly connected my lips to his as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He quickly undid the strings to both my bikini top and bottoms, then lifted me onto the edge of the pool.

He bit down roughly on my thighs again before working his way over to my pussy. He licked up and down, then began swirling and flicking his tongue around my clit. The yard was fenced in, so I didn't worry about anyone seeing, but I guarantee they could hear me.

As he slid two of his fingers in, my moans grew louder. it didn't matter how many times we did this; it always felt amazing.

"Fuck!" His pace quickened as he could feel me getting closer and closer to my climax.

My body jerked against him as I came. He lapped up the juices as I rode out my high, then quickly jumped out of the pool. He picked me up and carried my naked figure to my bedroom upstairs.

After laying me on my bed, he stripped out of his swimsuit as well, then climbed on top of me. He reconnected our lips quickly as he entered me slowly, both of us moaning at the feeling.

"God, I love seeing your pretty little face like this." He murmured as he began thrusting faster.

He lifted my legs onto his shoulders, making it so he would go even deeper. The feeling was so incredible that I thought I was going to lose it right then and there.

"You're so good for me, aren't you, princess?" He praised.

"Yes." I responded breathlessly. He slowed down his pace, causing me to whine.

"Beg for it, baby." He ordered, threatening to pull out completely.

"Please!"

"Please, what, babydoll?" He smirked.

"Please fuck me." I plead.

He flipped us over, letting me be on top. I rode him, moaning louder than ever. He grabbed my neck, knowing I liked to be choked, and pounded into me faster and faster.

"You look so pretty like this." He grunted. My nails dug into his thighs as I held on for dear life. I could feel myself getting closer every second.

"Are you getting close, baby?" He questioned. I nodded, which made him slow down completely. "Beg again."

"Please let me cum!" I whimpered. He began pounding into me once more, and I felt my walls begin to tighten around him.

The feeling drove him over the edge, way quicker than he expected. Just a few seconds later, he was riding his own high.

Then we both realized something.

We stared at each other in shock as if thinking the same thing.

He came in me.

"Shit." We both whispered.

I quickly began to count the days in my head, and sighed in relief.

"We're good, I shouldn't start ovulating until next week." I rolled off of him, leaking as I did so.

"So that means we have a whole week of that, huh?" He smirked.

"Don't push it." I laughed at him.

Little did I know, my life was about to change completely after this. The girl I was would slowly disappear.