2. Confused Conflict

(Hello we're back and I hope you're ready to read (●''●))

With Shadow

Shadow was walking away from his home were everyone was, he was so tired of Sonic teasing him like he was some type of... toy. Even though Shadow didn't want to think of it that way he couldn't shake the feeling that Sonic had something's he wanted to say too.

Twenty minutes later Shadow found himself at Twilight Park late at night staring up at the stars, he just sighed and sat down on an empty bench. Shadow just sighed again and felt a faint blush making its way onto his face, he never thought of the idea of him and Sonic mainly because they were long time rivals and nothing more. But the more Shadow thought about Sonic and his endless teasing the more Shadow couldn't get his head on straight.

'That damn Hedgehog, I can't do nothing with him around and he's starting to piss me off." Shadow was drifting off to sleep when a hand planted itself onto the males shoulder.

"Shadow can we.... talk?" Shadow knew by the voice that it was someone he didn't want to see, but being the person he is knowing that sometimes he will have mercy he turned around and looked.

"What do you want Sonic?" Shadow hissed and pulled Sonic in front of him. Sonic just squealed as he was pulled and was now in front of the person he teased. "Look Shadow... I'm sorry. The teasing was just supposed to be harmless and I didn't mean what I was say-", Sonic was cut off by a pair of lips on his, he looked in shock as it was only Shadow's doing. Sonic then soon melted into the kiss and enjoyed every second.

The two males then pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes, only confusion lingered in each other but no one dared to speak on it. "I'm sorry.." Shadow said as he let go of Sonic's waist and backed up to give the male space. Sonic just stared and then smiled and walked up to Shadow only to place his hands on the males waist, only to plant a kiss on his lips.

"I didn't think you'd feel the same." Sonic whispered.

"I don't know what I feel if I'm being honest with you Sonic." Sonic looked at Shadow in confusion and backed up again.

Shadow looked up at Sonic with regret and started to walk away, "just give me some time, I love Rose and I also have a new found love for you that I'm now just realizing, I don't want to hurt you if I don't even know my own feelings. Shadow said as he turned around only to see that Sonic was no longer in his presence.

The next morning

There was another meeting held at G.U.N headquarters the next morning around 6a.m. And the tension was a bit too noticeable for everyone's liking. And the thickness in the room was thicker and it was never this bad. "So anyone wanna explain what's going on?" Rouge said as she had her hands on her hips tapping her foot as she gave a mean glare. The boys just sat there in silence and heads were very low, the girls just stared and if no one was gonna say anything someone was gonna have to take charge. "Espio take charge of the mission until THE BOYS get out of their feelings." Everyone especially Shadow stared at Rouge in shock, Espio only stared and then started at Shadow who only stared back but then nodded. Even if Shadow didn't want anyone taking over Rouge was smart for this one and Shadow couldn't argue.

Espio stood up and made his way to the flat screen television and turned it on, and then faced everyone and started to speak. "Some new information was made from G.U.N themselves saying that Eggman has made a few movements in the past twenty four hours. They also said that he has been leaving tracker robots along side the Mobius barrier, along with some other robots guarding most cave entrances." Everyone looked impressed with how Espio carried himself in this time of need, even Shadow had to admit that Espio had his shit together and he appreciated that.