Boobies

"Why the hell did you do that?!" I asked Mina, annoyed when we entered our house.

"What he was staring at your boobs the entire time!" she replied softly sitting on the couch, "so you decided to give him a wine shower?" I asked , my eyebrows furrowed.

...........................................................................................................................

Earlier me and Mina decided to go on a date , and the entire time the waiter was distracted by my chest. Mind you I wasn't wearing anything too revealing, I was wearing a suit for pete's sake. Every time he served us or even walked past he would steal a glance, Mina had enough and ended up pouring the bottle of wine on him.

Oh and we got kicked out

...........................................................................................................................

"Well , I paid for it so it's fine, '' she said, pissing me off even more, "You knew I loved that restaurant! Now we can't go back!" she didn't answer, probably realising what she did wrong. I sit contently on the chair opposite her, when I notice her staring at my boobs?

"Yah what the fuck are you looking at?" I snarked, she hummed softly "I get the waiter" she said lookin at me "huh? What?" i ask confused. She leans towards me "your boobs are looking good" she whispered, i roll my eyes "go take a shower before i beat you up" she shrugged before leaning in even closer " you can blindfold me and tie me up as well...mommy" she whispered seductively

I groan, pushing her face away "ugh you're so unbelievable!" she just giggles "oh come on! You liked it " she says giggling as i shake my head "you're gonna be the death of me!"

I sigh