Professor Myoui

(Tart- whore or a person who is and acts slutty)

_________________________________________________________________________

It's no surprise students and some teachers are drooling over Professor Myoui, I mean who would blame them? She's hot, sexy, smart, gorgeous - and perfect all over.

To say I'm vexed right now is a huge understatement. Im Nayeon a pretentious entitled prick has been infuriating me the entire fucking day. She's been nothing but a fucking tart, Putting her whole body on display and flirting with Professor Myoui, wearing a slutty white top and a short skirt where I can basically see her ass, and don't get me started on the shirt, all it shows is her flat as fuck chest, like really? Leaning forwards on Myouis's desk putting herself on display!

The only shitty thing about Professor Myoui is that she's dense, like another level dense, she cannot for the life of her tell when someones flirting with her, like take a bloody hint bitch!

"You know the only thing missing is the smoke coming out of your ears and nostrils" Momo giggled"What?!" I said irked"Woah, chill darling all shes saying is you're literally shooting daggers at Nayeon and professor M" Sana interrupts as momo giggles at my red face, rolling my eyes "Shes just such a fucking annoying tart! Like why is she even-Ughh!" i groaned "You know...your hot" the japanese say at the same time making me look at the two weirdly "you guys are so weird and random" we all chuckle

"Professor Myoui! Are you free later?" We heard Nayeon say, making me glare in that direction "Oh-uh why?" Myoui replies tilting her head slightly, "I was wondering if i could have a private lesson after class, I haven't managed to catch up with our discussions" Im Nayeon responds with a disgusting flirty tone. Before the older woman responds a gasp leaves her mouth confusing Nayeon "Professor Myoui are you alright?" "Yes-Yes i'm alright" she said while clearing her throat "Unfortunately Miss Im but i can't today. I'm very busy later and i seem to have a headache currently, Im sure your classmates are willing to catch you up!" She says with a tight lipped smile "uh, Of course , Thank you professor" Nayeon replies visibly disappointed while walking back to her chair, Making me, Momo and Sana giggle for a few seconds "you should get jealous more, you look hot" sana says casually and loudly making Professor M's head perk up, glaring at sana "oop- someones defo getting punished tonight" momo teases, nudging me "-oop sorry y/nnie!" sana says in a teasing manner, making me groan.

As the class continues samo keep flirting with me causing Myoui to glare at me! Why is she glaring at me when im the victim!? Damn sana and momo, I wont be able to walk tomorrow because of these idiots

_________________________________________________________________________

Short but whatevs

vote if you'd like