The Dog Training

After that horrible night, the sun appeared in the sky. But there was no light inside the torture chamber. Someone was still sleeping after crying all night. And then...

A girl enters the kitchen.

Tik! Tok! Tik! Tok!

Abdul tried to open his eyes; he was sick and weak. As the visitor comes closer to him, he manages to set his eyes on that visitor's feet.

Abdul: Shreya Malkin?

It was Shreya. He recognized her by just looking at her feet. His love for her was unreal.

Shreya: Abdul?

He raises his head to look at her face, and as he confirms, he hugs her feet so tightly and starts rubbing his cheeks on her cold feet.

Shreya: Abdul? What happened to you? Is everything alright?

He started crying at her feet; his tears were slippering down from her feet and getting soaked in her silver heels.

Shreya: Stop crying and tell me, what happened? Why were you sleeping here in the kitchen? And what's all this mess?

Abdul tries to get on his knees.

Abdul: I was seeking some food here, so I took some bread and raw vegetables from there, made a sandwich, had a few bites, and...

Shreya: And?

Abdul: After that, I don't remember anything.

Shreya: Where is the rest of the sandwich?

Abdul: You're standing right above it.

Shreya: oops!

Steps back!

Shreya: But why? Didn't you eat dinner last night? Oh, I remember; my sister ruined your food, so you came here out of hunger. Oh, poor kid, now I get it.

He wanted to tell her about the later drama, but he didn't want to ruin the relationship between Shreya and her sister, so he continued moaning at her feet.

Shreya: Why are you shivering so much?

She takes off her shawl and places it on his back.

Abdul: May I ask you something, Malkin?

Shreya: Yeah, sure.

Abdul: Are you going somewhere?

Shreya: Yes. And why did you ask that?

Abdul: Because I've never seen you wearing heels in this house.

Shreya: Oh, yeah. You're right. I bought them yesterday. Looks nice, na?

She walks in front of him like a model.

Tik! Tok! Tik!

Abdul: They are looking so nice on your feet, Goddess. I mean Malkin.

Shreya: Goddess? Hunh, Did you just call me a goddess?

Abdul: Yes, you're a goddess for me; I've never seen a rich person like you. You are so kind-hearted, unlike others; only a goddess can be so nice to her slave.

Shreya: Don't ever say these words again. I am like your elder sister, not a goddess, and you are like my little brother, not a slave.

Abdul: I don't know about anything; I'll call you Goddess. Goddess! Goddess! Goddess!

Shreya: Haha! So cute.

Abdul: By the way, where are you going?

Shreya: I have to attend some important lectures today, so I have to leave.