A Holy Dinner

The next morning, Durga knocks on Abdul's door. The door was already open. So she walks into the storeroom, a complete mess. He was sleeping on the floor in that freezing temperature. He was shivering from the cold. Durga looks at him with an evil smile.

Durga: Wake up, you moron. It is 10 a.m.

She stomps her feet on his face. With anguish, he opens his eyes. Her long toe nails were right in front of his eyes. Thus, the dirt trapped in her feet nails was the first thing he saw in the morning. What a horrible way to wake up your servant!

Abdul: Ah! Good morning, Malkin.

He was burning with fever.

Durga: Get up, you good-for-nothing lazy!

She lifts her foot from his cheek.

Abdul: Malkin, I'm ill. I am unable to work today. I have a fever.

Durga: Fever? Let me check.

She rests her cold foot on his forehead and hovers over his face and neck.

Durga: Aww, so warm.

She was using his feverish face as a warmer.

Abdul: Your feet are so cold, Malkin. Please remove your feet from my fa...

She shuts his mouth with her foot. Applies pressure to his lips with her toe nails.

Durga: How dare you say so much without my permission?

Her sharp toenails were piercing his soft lips.

Durga: Alright, get up and come with me.

She takes him to the dining area, sits in the chair, and starts slicing vegetables.

Abdul: What am I supposed to do here?

Durga: Go inside the table and spread your body on the floor like you did in front of Kalyani yesterday.

Abdul: Malkin, the floor is icy. I'll freeze to death.

Durga: So, what is your final wish?

Abdul: What?

Durga: Go inside. (shouts in anger)

Abdul: Alright, Malkin, going. going.

Durga: Gone? Good. Now take off my slippers.

Abdul removes her slippers from her cold feet.

Durga: Very good.

Then she places both of her feet on him—the right on his face and the left on his neck. Her feet were large enough to totally cover his face and neck.

Durga: Wow! A perfect, warm footrest.

She begins rubbing her feet over his face and neck. Her long toenails were scratching his face.

Abdul: Mal.. Ple.. re.. your.. Its hurt...

That constant rubbing on his face was stopping him from speaking and breathing properly.

Durga: What? Did you say anything?

After a few moments, she suddenly noticed something wet beneath her soles. It was his tears.

Durga (in her mind): Why is it getting so slippery?

She lifts her feet from his face and examines it.

Durga: What the hell are you doing?

His face was full of scratches and soaked in his own tears.