chapter one

my parents arent really in the picture. there always out travelling. god knows how they have all the money that they have. but that leaves me and my brother in our mansion, its great for partys. that leaves me to tell you all about my older brother artillo, a rule breaker much like me but the only difference between us is he does more drugs and he has a very bad temper. which remids me of the most recent time i crossed him, i got my head slammed into my bedroom wall. he would have left me there knocked out if it wasnt for his best mate jaden who made him take me to hospital.

well now here i am lying on the sofa intoxicated with a mixture of drugs and alcohol waiting for my brother to get back from his girlfriends house. he has been gone all weekend so i took the oppotunity to throw a party. i called the cleaners, the house is spotless the only evidence is social media and you on the sofa parctically on planet mars. i know he is going to be pissed since he specificly said to not throw a party. his best mate jaden wont be here to help me out this time.

the obnoxiously loud door opens... and then closes "artillo" a deep familiar voice booms through the empty house. then footsteps start getting closer and closer and closer "what the fuck nova your brother is going to kill you" jaden my brothers best friend says scoffing "why are you here, your always here. go away" i say looking him dead in the eye "get the fuck up im taking you to your room and your going to tell your brotherthat you feel ill and your going to stay in your room all day" he says pulling me up and off the sofa "fine" i say as i let him drag me up the stairs and into my room. i get in bed and pull the covers over me and sink into my bed "give me your phone" he says sighing "no its mine" i said shutting my eyes "give it to me so i can message your brother telling him you are ill" he says, you pass him the phone and soon after that you drift off.

i wake up and the first thing i do is check the time, its 9pm. i get up and get showered. dry and straighten my hair. i do some skincare put black pajama shorts on with its black matching cropped pajama top on. my stomach it rumbling and im starving so i head downstairs to the kitchen and make myself something to eat. once i am done i head into the living room where i hear my broher artillo and jaden my brothers best mate. i walk in and sit down "what did i tell you about having a fucking party" my broher shouted at you across the living room "if you dont mind im trying to eat so kindly piss off for five minutes" i say death staring him "dont fucking test me nova" he shouts now standing up "it slipped my mind sorry" i said munching on the food i just made "what happened last time you pissed me off nova, huh. yeah you got your head smashed into the wall. when i tell you not do one thing you dont fucking do it" by this point he has got my blood boiling, it doesent help that i cant keep my mouth shut " one your not my fucking dad two you dont controll me and three your starting to piss me the fuck off so go calm yourself down and sniff some coke you coke whore" i say standing up and growing some balls.

he is way taller than me so he is towering over me but nothing can stop this adrenalin rush "god knows you cant look after me and you havent even tried. why cant i throw one party but you can throw how many you want, fuck as ment people as you want and- he cut me off my slapping me accross the face at this point ive lost it and ive punched him in the nose. before i even register what i have just done jaden pulls me away and pushes me on the sofa "you two cant be left alone for more than five minutes grow up" he says standing infront of my brother so he doesent launch at me "im not the one that has controlling issues and anger issues" you say scoffing "well to me it looks like the gene has been passed on to you by the way you just reacted" my brother spites out. maybe i do have some minor anger issues but thats not the point " i do not have anger issues you simply just pss me off" i say giving artillo a fake smile . jaden turns to you "why the fuck do you always have to wind him up, its like you are asking for him to kill you" he says scoffing "im going to stefanie's" artillo says walking out the house and slamming the door

stefanie is my brothers girlfriend, she is sweet and hot. the only thing that keeps him sane. she is one of my good mates. i get broken away from my thoughts by jaden "im going home oh and dont throw a party" jaden says snickering "your not funny, you know that right" i say glaring at him "oh but i am love" he says with that stupid fucking smirk he always has when my brothers not around "hmm im starting to think you've got a little thing for me jaden, whenever my brother isnt arround you get that annoying smirk and give me nicknames" i say with a smug smirk on your face "in your dreams princess" he says walking out the front door