The captain awakens

I was stranded here for at least five years. I have no idea what I'm doing or where I am all I know is I'm on earth, not the Earth that I was from but the MCU. I am in the middle of New York City and H is amazing here. It reminds me of Tokyo in a way that we difference is Tokyo's a little bit more louder. I saw the buildings about Iron Man, saving the world from Obadiah Stane and saving the start expo from Justin hammer concrete is really cool being a hero myself I would say that, even though he does most of the stuff by himself., Iron Man is really a phenomenal hero.

"Cidel is there anything else you can find about this world?"

" certainly according to the articles, Captain America was just found."

" Captain America?"

" he is earths first, super soldier and he fought in World War II. It said he sent a plane those heading to New York City in the arctic. Apparently they found his body and he was alive Only problem was he was asleep."

" word? Where is the captain staying now?"

... captain, Rogers woke up to see a woman in a tie, staring at him. Captain America welcome back, sir. "

" where am I" he said hearing the game that he was at.

" you're in a recovery room in New York City."

" where am I really?"

" I'm afraid I don't understand?" She asked

" the game it's from May 1, 1941. I should know this because I was there. I'm gonna ask you again. Where am I?"

" good question." They all look at a cat that transformed into a human. " because you are not the only person who is asking that as you can see I am also from a different world."

" who are you? How do you get in here." I see the woman reach for her gun.

" relax please don't use that here now but it's gonna do anything to me, but like I'd prefer if we talk over a reasonable manner without the use of violence."

Captain America looked at me.

" OK I asked to who are you?"

" my name is Rimuru Tempest, and I'm wondering the same boat as you as I came here through a portal while I was trying to do work it for my village lo and behold. I'm here in the middle of Manhattan, having no idea where I am.."I said as captain Rogers smashed his way through  a wall. Running away I smiled. " cool!"

The agent looking at me, saw I vanished I waited outside on top of the Times Square Jumbotron.I  see Captain America in the middle with a bunch of secret agents coming out of their cars.

" this is like one of those movies I think I should introduce myself as well to make sure I'm not perceive as a bad guy as well."

"We wanted to break it to you slowly" Nick Fury the director of Shield said.

"Break what?!" Steve demanded.

"You be asleep Cap, for almost 70 years."

Soon I dropped out of the sky in front of both of them. "Good some people I can talk to, you look like the people who deal with paranormal activities."

Guns cocked at me.

"And who are you?" Nick Fury asked.