High school au 3

God damnnn. I didn't realise I put too many ships in this au this is gonna be looong.

Btw I love it when you guys comment I love reading and laughing at the comments •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀

And your comments have been helping me a lot. If you didn't know I am a 8th grader in Turkey and I will be entering a exam called LGS ( and the person who taught about that exam I hope you flip over in your coffin) and this year has been stressful and reading the comments are just the perfect way of  getting rid of my stress and making me happy which help me a lot. Thank you all for the comments (⁠´⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠.̫⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠'⁠)

" Uhhhh- is this gonna end all of us having sex ?" Childe asked. " You are the on who bought the game idiot what were you thinking?" Scara asked " And a  beer from Doctor ?" Scara said raising a eyebrow.

" Sorry :D" Childe said. Scaramouche gave him a glare and slapped him in the face. Everyone looked around acting like they didn't see anything.

" Wow." Childe said. " Ok you know what it is around 11 already we have a match in a couple of days and we came here from a road trip let's just sleep." Everyone agreed to what Scaramouche said but the other team couldn't go to there room because of ... Yea...

So some people were on the floor while the others at the beds. But to scaramouches luck he got the bunk bed that was near the door. While he got the top with kazuha there were Childe and Zhongli at the bottom.

It was weird. Since they were able to hear EVERYTHING. That was going on at the next room. The others who were closer to right couldn't hear it because of İtto snoring, but he could. And it was embarrassing.

He wanted to dig a hole because of embarrassment. Scaramouche slowly got up trying his best not to wake Kazuha up. He wouldn't care if he woke him up at a normal time. But this was different. Because he was embarrassed of anyone seeing his boner he got because of listening man moaning and groaning.

But it didn't work and kazuha got up.
"Scara what's up ?" Kazuha asked with the loveliest face. Scaramouche blushed because at normal times when he sees a face from Kazuha like that he will turn around to hide his blush. But that isn't the case anymore.

"I am gonna move to the other side of the room I can't listen to some porno right now"

"Hahaha I didn't notice I was fast a sleep."

" Yea, I can see. I am going now." Scaramouche said and found them he stepped on the first one but missed the second one and was about to fall down but was caught by Kazuha. Kazuha grabbed him from both arms and pulled him up.

Scaramouche was out of breath. He got scared there for a bit. When he calmed down and return to the reality he realised Kazuha's hand was right on top of his thing... Scaramouche tried to crawl to the stairs quickly but kazuha just tightened his grip.

Whispering " Dude... Did you get hard from people moaning?" Kazuha asked.

Whispering again " YES! Now let me go bitch and your hand is on top of my dick!" Scaramouche said going crazy.

Kazuha didn't listen to him and laid him to the bed again and got them to the spoon position.

This one;

Scaramouche was shocked and didn't understand what Kazuha was doing...

But while thinking that he felt Kazuha's hand go up his shirt. Scaramouche turned his face towards Kazuha and got a kiss from Kazuha. He turned towards the wall again shocked.