Omegaverse pt2

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck I should have got an abortion"

" I told you it's a option. And when I tried to stop you while doing it you acted so stubborn."

"God my feet, my back, my life !"

"It will be over soon like in 2 days atleast you will give birth"

" Why is it so hard to have a baby in your belly. How tf people act like carrying these shits are the best thing on earth?!"

"Ok enough with the swearing. Lay down. You swear a lot because of your back but you keep standing up."

"Ugh Kazuha, can you sleep with me for like 2 days or so."

" Sure we will always sleep together after we pass these days anyway ,don't worry." Kazuha said laying next to Scara and pressing him against his chest. He covered him up as much as he can and kissed him on the head.

"Kazuha..."

"Yes ?"

" I fucking hate you ."
Kazuha just smiled and roles his eyes.

When Scara didn't get a response he felt bad. " But don't take it seriously you know me..."

"I am so close to calling you a cat. Like you hurt me then come back asking if I am ok."

" Did I hurt you ?" Scara said ignoring everything else. Kazuha smiled and hugged him as much as he can but he couldn't hug him that much since his belly was hilariously huge.

"You could never. Don't be sad. I know your mood changes so don't be sad. To be honest you were like this even before you were pregnant."

Scara bonked Kazuha's head and rolled his eyes. "I will show you hurt while I am giving birth. You didn't see the real monster inside me."

"Well, I don't know about that but I was a monster inside you once."

Scara just had this face on his face'😨' he tried to punch Kazuha again but it was no use. Kazuha catched his hand and watched Scara not being able to catch him.

Kazuha kissed Scara and touched his belly." Are you ready?"
"No... I am scared. People died while giving birth. What about me ?"
"Those are rare know. People are learning knew things every second. And they are finding solutions to these kinds of problems. And they will take care of you as soon as things go bad. And just so you know I will choose you over our baby. But if we look through what the doctor said, there will be nothing like that."

"Ok, let's sleep this is stressing me out."

THE NEXT DAY

"AAAAAH FUCK YOU ALL! I AM GONNA KILL ALL OF YOU! DIE DIE DIE!!!!"

Kazuha was holding Scaras hand and watching his baby be born through scara's curses and death wishes. It's been 7 hours already and the baby was about to be born. Scara was lucky because his birth wasn't that long. But the one who was most worn out after Scara was Kazuha.

Here are the list of things that happened at those 7 hours:
• Kazuha had his titties grabbed instead of his hand and had nail prints.
• He was grabbed by his pp by Scara who said " I am gonna destroy this shit after I give birth. So you should better run after this."
• Scara attacked him with his vision.
• He had to run from his older sister because he tried to kill him.
• He lost cauble of hair.
• He had to comfort Scara who was scared of dying witch ended by Scara saying: " If I don't survive giving birth to this child I will use my last power trying to kill you. If I can't my last wish will be for you to die."

But finally. He could see the baby's body. The baby was still connected to Scara. Scara had his body there but his soul on the other side. But they finally cut the Umbilical cord. And slapped the baby b from his ass.

**They slap baby's by there ass so they could cry and breathe**

The baby was crying. Kazuha finally gave up and fall to the ground. He couldn't feel Scara squeezing his hand.
He got up and saw Scara was looking at him. He was still crying after the birth. Kazuha hugged him and kissed him on the forehead.

"Would you like to hold the baby?" The nurse asked. Kazuha walked to the nurse and made sure he was carrying the right way. He turned around and sat next to Scara and making sure he can hold the baby with no worries.

Scara's hands were shaking so much. Kazuha just put his hands around Scara an kissed him. Scara looked at Kazuha with a frown. "Why does he have the same red string on his hair ? It looks ugly."
"But he is still beautiful."
"No. Couldn't the dick of yours send a better genes?" Scara said holding Kazuha's pp." Scara... Please my dick. There is people in the room and we gotta give the baby soon"
" What why ?" Scara asked holding the baby tighter."
"So they could clean him."
Kazuha said getting the baby from Scara and giving it to the Nurse. Kazuha smiled and walked towards Scara while the Nurse left . Scara looked sad while watching his baby be taken away

But when he turned towards Kazuha he was ready to kill. But Kazuha just sat next to him and kissed him on his forehead. He hugged Scara and just sat there with him. " You did a great job."

"I know. "

I don't remember the artist name pls tell me

Which AU next btw ?