mafia au

TW: THIS MAFIA AU HAVES:

RAPE, BLACKMAIL , TORTURE

I will tell when that part starts

------------------------------------------------------

"Fuck this man is rich rich." Kazuha said looking at Aether. Aether nodded and said. " Do you think if I beg him he will give me 1 million mora. Scaramouche laughed "imagine working with him. I will steal everything that comes across me."

"Anyway is your shot clean now ?" Aethar asked taking notes and videos of the mission.

" Yes. Ok he is talking to someone are you ready?"

Aethar nodded and made sure the video was taking the whole thing.

" 1... 2... 3!" Scaramouche pulled the trigger. But it shot someone else. Because now Kazuha was looking at them through the broken window.

Kazuha had dogged the shot in a second. "Run." Scaramouche said before getting shot in the knee. He let out a blody scream. Aethar run to him. He almost got hit in the head. " What the fuck are you doing! Get the fuck away !"

"I can't leave you they can torcher you to get information!"

" Oh god doctor have done worst believe me." Scaramouche said and rolled his eyes. Then Scara heard people climbing the stairs. "Just go I will burn everything and get rid of them but get the camera."

Aethar got the camera and started running away. Scaramouche got gasoline from his bag and lighter he got the items together and started to pour the gasoline. He fell to the ground because of the pain.

When he saw he dropped his lighter he grabbed it. But he saw Kazuha at the stairs running towards him. Scaramouche lighted the lighter and watch everything burn. But he was grabbed by the arm and throw to the other side of the building.

He saw Kazuha with no emotions pointing at him. The man who was with him started coming towards him. He knew if they wanted to get rid of him they would have pointed guns at him. No.

They were gonna blackmail him.

Scaramouche looked down and saw the street full of cars. He would rather die than go through that again. He held down to the edge and let him self go.
But he was caught by the knee. He let out a blody scream. He was pulled up by the bodyguards. Scaramouche held his knee and started crying.

" You try to kill me but cry when you get shot by the knee?" Kazuha said with a needle in his hand holding scaramouches arm. Scaramouche didn't have time to stop Kazuha. Kazuha injected the needle in. Scaramouche understood he was gonna pass out in a second. He did.

Scara couldn't come to his senses. He felt like he was on drugs. He couldn't even move his head his head was so heavy... But someone lifted his head up. And the first thing he saw was Kazuha. " Came to your senses ? Good. So... Would you like to do this in a easy way or we gotta go bad? " Scara looked at him with drooling mouth, blody eyes and his brain which is not there anymore. Kazuha looked at the cold water and then his man to show what he meant. The man nodded and got the bucket of ice. He went to Scara and grabbed him from his head and dipped in. He did this couple of times and he was back to his senses a bit .

" You wanna tell us where are you from, who are you and who send you ?"
Scara shaked his head telling him no.
"You know you will have to deal with things that will come if you don't say it right ?"

TW TORTURE !!!!

Scaramouche nodded and let out a sight. It was hell for the next hour. They burned his Bach with a hot metal that was in the fire for a while. They pulled his nails. They did broke some teeth too. They even cut his ear. But it just didn't work. He wouldn't say a word about who he was. Who send him. Nothing.