Heal fast

hating myself for liking you,Still in denial that I do.I like the emotions that you make me feelbut I hate that it's coming from you, it feels unreal.

You are probably the most stubborn person I know. Dumb, hard-headed, idiotic, stupidly lovable.Can't help but fall deeper, because you have so much to offerTo those whom you love and to those who love you.

I am one of those who love you. Although I know, you'll never feel like that too.I thank you for the happy times you gave me.You would wait until I can smile, and then you would leave me be.

I didn't want you to leave, Thou those words were stuck in my throat and you wanted to heal. Your past haunted you, you weren't safe now.What if I could help you heal, please don't ask me how.

But you wouldn't want that, would you?
Oh well, there's nothing I can do.

I hope you'll be safe, and heal fast.Because when you do, expect a snack

With me, it will be a date.
I'll take you out and you'll have lots of fun that day.

But if not, it's fine.
I'll properly support you, so be happy this time.

Because even if in a split second, I was considered yours.I'll happily cherish those memories every time.

And if I was never considered, then I'll happily forget the things that made you mine.