Admiring You

This was a request

Admiring you.

In a room full of people why would my eyes would first target you?My eyes go on full autopilot, and its landing mark is to meet your gaze out of the blue. Pretend, let's pretend it's fate meeting your gaze.Let's say I didn't search for your eyes alone in this crowded place.

Seeing the way you carried yourself made me admire you more from afar.You have so many traits I really love, for instance, how of a gentleman you are.Jolly boy, I like to call you that, in my mind at leastYour face is filled with smiles, Staring at it so much that my worries would start to cease

If there's ever a time that you would look my way and I was unaware.Please continue to do so until fate is working again and I would meet your eyes and stare.I would act composed but dear God my brain is going haywire Overthinking, my cheeks heating up and my mind burning like a growing fire.

I keep saying 'If' In this poem, so let's talk about my moment with you.Happiest moment, and this time I wasn't so delulu.Because it actually happened, I sat beside you for a doxology. During our recognition day, I was thanking God for what happened with yours truly.

After that, it was over, and I still continue to admire it because that's all I could do. So please do look my way, I also have much to offer too. I would cherish you the best way I canWords of affirmation, acts of service, you name it and I'll stick to my plan.

To cherish you the best way I can, until you'll finally call me your man.