Twelve.

Attitude.
Chapter twelve.

VINCENT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay on the sofa, my head hanging off the edge and my body resting against the other parts. I'm bored out of my mind. Yesterday was fun, I enjoyed it, I like when just us two hang out but unfortunately Zander had an important meeting to go to and left. So I'm all alone. He said he will message me when he's on his way.

"Why am I such a loner?" I whine and roll off the sofa and onto the carpeted floor. I fake cry into the carpet.

After a few minutes of laying there my phone begins to ring. I jump up, my hand hitting the table. "Son of a fuck! You bitch!" I yelp and shook my hand aggressively before grabbing my phone.

I look at the ID, Carlos. I press accept and set my phone leaning against the tv, "Yooo!" Carlos says and Jake comes into view.

"I'm so lonely. Can you guys come a few days early?" I whine, "Unfortunately not." Jake laughs. "Where's Zander?" Carlos asks, "He's at a dumb meeting." I huff.

"Awh, does the little one miss his caregiver?" Jake teases me whilst Carlos mockingly pouts. "Fuck off." I laugh.

"That reminds me, do you have your rules yet?" Jake suddenly says and I nod, I walk to the kitchen and send them a picture of my rules.

"I might tell him about your unnecessary use of swear words." Carlos smirks. I roll my eyes and shake my head, I go back to the living room and rest my phone on the tv again.

After about 2 hours I get a message saying,

On my way home, Vincent.
xx

"Zander is on his way home!" I smile brightly, Carlos and Jake are about to tease me and I can tell, but I say anything before they actually can. "Say anything about that and I swear to-" My two friends begin to laugh and I roll my eyes. Again. "Chill, Vinnie." Carlos laughs out.

After about 15 minutes, the front door opens and closes. "Vincent, I'm back!" Zander calls "In the living room!" I shout back and continue talking to my two friends.

"How have we been on call for over two hours?" Jake gasps, "because we love each other." Carlos said and I giggle.

Zander comes into the room and gives me a kiss on the forehead before sitting on the sofa. "Hi Zander!" Carlos and Jake shouts, Zander chuckles. "Hi, Carlos and Jake." Zander responds.

"You know their names?" I raise my brow at him, "You talk about them all the time, Vincent." Zander states. I felt my cheeks grow hot and I moved out the frame of the camera. "Awh, you talk about us?" Jake teases, once again, "Has the little one gone shy?" Carlos then comments.

"Fuck off." I say, "Vincent." Zander's stern voice causes my attention to go to him. "Yes?"

"Warning one. Unnecessary swearing."

I huff and roll my eyes when my friends start to laugh.

Me and my friends hang up after a bit and me and Zander talk about random shit.

"I invited two of my friends over, he has a little as well. If you're okay with meeting them." Zander suddenly informs me.

It could be cool to meet another little. "Yeah, okay."