Eight.

Attitude.
Chapter eight.

VINCENT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can't we do this tomorrow?" I whine and huff as I snuggle into the sofa pillow. "No, I want to get it done tonight." Zander says.

I groan and Zander gives me a pointed look making me roll my eyes.

He picked me up from work 3 hours ago, we ate tea and now he wants to go over my rules. "But.." I begin only to get cut off by Zander, "No buts."

I huff once again and snatch a blanket from behind me and set it over my body.

He hands me the sheet with rules on and let's me read through it.

Vincent's rules.

1. Only swear when necessary. (Shouldn't be often).
2. No hurting others or yourself.
3. No offensive words.
4. Tell me when something is wrong.
5. Remember to drink water.
6. Three meals a day.
7. No sweets after 8pm.
8. Make sure all your chores are finished before anything.
9. Tell me if you're going somewhere.
10. Don't talk back.
11. Be polite.
12. No alcohol or drugs without my permission.

I read through them and hum, "Okay." I just want to get this over with. "Is it alright?" I raise a brow at my caregiver, "Yes, it's alright." I answer.

"Your chores won't be much. Just cleaning your room, washing the pots, cleaning the kitchen and cleaning the living room. I'll do the rest."

I nod, "That's easy." He smiles softly at me and tells me I can go sleep if I would like.

"I'm not in the mood to sleep now." I shrug and nuzzle the blanket. I then frown and throw it off me. I leave the living room making Zander call after me with a concerned tone.

I soon come back with my Winnie the Pooh blanket and sit on the sofa. "Can we watch something?" I ask and stare at my caregiver. "Whatever you'd like, bunny." He ruffles my hair and I smile brightly.

"Black Phone!" I suggest, already reaching for the remote. "Alright, do you want snacks with it?"

"Mm..a drink.?" I give him a small look. "What drink would you like, Vincent?"

"Lemon juice, please!" I giggle and hold my blanket close.

Zander nods and soon he's out the room. I then remember Marley and run upstairs to my room, I grab her and kiss her forehead. I run back down and jump on the sofa, Zander walks in at that exact moment and chuckles. "Don't hurt yourself, love."

I nod and make grabby hands at the cup of lemon juice. He passes it to me and I take a sip, humming in delight. "Delicious."

"I'm glad you like it, Vinnie." Zander takes a seat next to me and gets comfortable and soon we're cuddling, whilst watching the horror.

Once the movie finishes, my drink is gone and Zander is sleeping. I take a look at him.

His eyelashes are long, and his expression is relaxed and soft. It's sweet. He's peaceful and his lips are parted a little. It's almost adorable..