Four.

Attitude.
Chapter four.

VINCENT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  We were finally off the plane and at someone's house. I couldn't let go of Marley, no matter how hard Zander or Sebastian tried.

I gently placed Marley down on the counter.

"Do you have any little space stuff?" Zander asks and I give him a certain look.

"No, of course not. I only found out I was a dumb little less that 24 hours ago. Why on earth would I have any little space things?"

"Alright, alright. We will go shopping for some later, okay?" Zander informs and I nod. "Okay."

I then look at Marley and suddenly images of my past flash in my mind. Images of him.

His dark brown hair, which was always styled in a low fade. His piercing brown eyes that looked so innocent but behind them held anger and irritation. His average sized body, that still managed to tower over me and my mother. The rings on his fingers that only made his beatings hurt more. The rough lips that always hurt on my skin. Always leaving invisible marks. His large hands that I can still feel all over me, no matter how hard I try scrub the feeling away. His knuckles that always had some sort of mark on them from punching something or someone. The soft face, which was nothing but fake. The devil in disguise.

I came back to reality and took a deep breath.

Zander was cooking and Sebastian was sat a chair away from me.

THE KITCHEN

"I thought you were about to pass out for how long you were in your own little world then

"I thought you were about to pass out for how long you were in your own little world then." Sebastian comments when he looks at me. "Shut up." I sit a chair away from him and go on my phone.

"What was the need for that?" Sebastian says dramatically, "I don't know just wanted to say that." I shrug and start messaging on the group.

'Fagatrons'.

It's a group with Me, Carlos and Jake in.

Soon a whole English breakfast is placed in front of us and we all begin to eat, talking in between bites.

"We will all get ready and then go get Vincent's little space things." Zander says once we have all cleared our plates. "Are you having a laugh? We just got back from like a 6-7 hour flight and you expect us to go out?" I complain, "You can always sleep in the car and in the little cart seats that they have in the stores." Zander then says.

"Fuck me." I mumble making Zander raise a brow.

We all go upstairs and get dressed for the day with the clothes in our suitcases.