Chapter 12

Retsu stood there like a statue looking in her eyes. He could see the pain and anger.
Retsu never seen this side of her. Y/N was always smiling and happy. Maybe a few frustrated faces but not a face in pain.

She turned away looking back at the City few. The sound of children screaming and mumbles of people that's faint in the air.
The summer breeze shivering the both of them.

Retsu sighed with closed eyes before walking behind her. It's odd for him not to hear you speak. It was absolute silence.
Retsu moved next to her to join. She wiped her tears and looked down.
" You know I hate how your face looks".
She frowned.

Retsu you not helping asshole....

He pouted and moved closer to you. His arm against your upper soft one.
" Silence is also a great answer... You don't need to explain to me... I've heard everything".

She sniffed a few times still looking down.
Retsu peaked over to her side seeing tears dripping on her hands.
" also whatever Eiko said is out of fure jealousy you know that. Eiko is a evil woman. I don't know how you can believe her".

Y/N looked up and mumbled. " you don't understand". Retsu clenched his jaw in frustration. He can't believe you were so sensitive. Retsu is not good with cheering people. Because he himself is cold hearted dry ass stoic no emotion boring man.

" Y/N have you ever wondered why I'm close friends with you? ".

"hmm".

" because I saw what type of heart you have. The first time I saw you and heard your voice it's like my vision filled with colour... Like a sunshine".

Y/N couldn't believe what she heard. Her eyes welled up with more tears. " So don't believe that Eiko bitch. You are more better quality than her".

Y/N closed her eyes taking a few breaths.
Retsu anger boiled and had enough. He held your shoulders to turn you to face him.
" Y/N... Y/N look at me!!". You looked up at him seeing his sharp features. Those hunter frowned eyes.

His eyes grew softer when he glared at your eyes. Remember Y/N eyes is a very powerful and beautiful sight to look at.
Retsu exhaled and spoke. " This is Not the Y/N I know. The Y/N I know isn't weak and sensitive she is strong".

" I bet you so weak I can push you and fall easily off this balcony". Retsu tried pushing off over the fence and immediately. She elbow punch Retsu in the ribs.

Retsu let go and bent down. " shit!!".he grunted.
" Are you fucking suicidal Retsu...!".

" I did that so you won't be sad.... Because anger in your eyes looks better than sadness". Retsu smirked.

She blushed and crossed her arms.
Retsu came up to her and wiped her tears in a rough way to not seem like he actually cares for her.
" work is waiting downstairs for you... Also make me a cup of tea please".

Y/N looked a bit better but hated that Retsu is giving her extra work. In the mean time Retsu was sitting at his table in the restaurant watching how Y/N work the rest of the afternoon.
.
.
.
.
Retsu's POV:

Damn this woman. How did she steal my heart. Eiko tried her best but Y/N.... She was just herself. Sometimes I gotta be a dick sometimes to her. She need to know I'm not a softie like those other men.

Retsu rolled his eyes and frowned.

I want to do something for her but I don't know what. She's so pretty she deserves way better than a normal date.

We've just been close friends... No friends I say for 4 weeks basically a month.

This is difficult. Why must she be working too. If she was unemployed or staying at home. I would make her my colleague.
Nah.... If she didn't work at this restaurant I wouldn't of met her.

God why did you do this to me?

I'm just sitting here like a puppy waiting for her attention. How ridiculous.
Congratulations Y/N you made me look stupid following you around.

Retsu sniffed his tea before sipping it. The nice Green tea aroma the best Japanese organic tea leaves.

...

Y/N Pov:

After giving his tea He glared at me like I did something wrong. Retsu is sure creepy.

Everytime I give a table their orders I can feel his eyes on me. Wtf

I mean I made eye contact with him like 5 times in a row. I'm scared to glance at him. Those piercing eyes are just... Aghhh

But I'm glad he cheered me up. I noticed he's not good with making people happy.
That's a turn off. I mean he sounds so toxic and rude. Disrespectful. Yet there's still a small spark of kindness in him.

Getting a chance to glance at him he was on a phone call. My breath released in peace. No he won't be weird. Sometimes he makes me scared. He's tall... Like his height making a shadow over me.

Those veiny hands look like it can rip my limbs apart. Errhhh... Don't talk about when he had the MMA match that rock-like ripped body (>~<)

On the bright side I have a friend to protect me.

Y/N smiled in a way that Retsu thought you were daydreaming which you actually we're.

Oh no. Retsu caught me staring at him. He stood up walking to me with his cup and saucer. " Bill is on the table..". He whispered to be with a husky tone behind it.
He leaned in me that I moved away a bit.

He walked away. I felt his knuckles scrap over my right thigh. I bit my lip because he DIDN'T DO it on ACCIDENT.... at least.

I placed the cup in the kitchen. Walked up to his table with the 500yen and a small note

Get ready by 7pm no time wasted!
Come to my address.
Don't ask questions too!!

OMFFGGGG...Is this what I.. I think it... Is.
Nah Retsu is my friend.
Heh.... I better get ready it's 4pm.

.
.
.
.

Normal POV :

Well well well.... Y/N there you have it.
Your crush asked you to meet up.
You would love to be with him. Right?
But somehow you in denial thinking it's a friend suggestion.

She quickly got ready. Into a nice outfit
Something semi formal. Like a cute pants and a nice jipsey top.

Don't worry Y/N you'll see your outfit in the best chapter I'm sure you'll love it:)

She made a cute hairstyles. ( it's your favorite hairdo). No makeup too.

And she's ready to go. She wondered what could this be

Now Y/N... yes you I don't care if you get angry but you so pretty you don't need make up:/
But you can dress however you like. It's your meet up with Retsu. Be you.

=============================

Sorry for mistakes I'm in a rush

Hope you enjoy the cliffhanger

LOVE YOURSELF ❤️😩😩

LOVE you

bye:) <3