Chapter 8

Hey my sweet cupcakes ( wtf I said? :/

The picture above is a YAOI stuff. It's just an idea of how Y/N secret crush it's ganna react in this chapter. I didn't mean to steal it. Credits to the animation.

Out of all my books this is the best.
My other account I mentioned it
In the beginning.

Okay I get a feeling this is ganna be a HELL OF A LONG ASS chapter.

Get comfortable.

Sit or lay down.

Grab snacks..... Let's begin:)

The day as finally started Where Retsu will be fighting. This isn't his first time and it won't be the last. If Retsu wins this he will become the world champion.

It's Retsu last fight for the season. Retsu has to fight again next season. ( I hope you guys understand how sports operate right.... Think of rugby they had different seasons💀)

Anyways.... Retsu need to pull this off. Finally he's new "friend" Y/N will be there.
He's dad is not interested so he's fighting for Y/N and he doesn't want to disappoint her.

As the morning is going Retsu ate his breakfast and headed to Y/N for a valid reason.

On the other hand. Y/N was serving her customers as always. Her Uncle was getting other stuff done in his office.

Retsu made a decision that might upset her dearest Uncle. He dailed your number.
" Y/N I'll be there in 10 minutes meet me in your old man's office.... Get it.... Good".
He dropped the call.

You were so concerned why did he call you at a serious note. " hmmm what now Retsu?"

Retsu arrived alive because he drove his car like he's racing. Stepping in the doors. With some customers looking at him like he's some VIP ( I mean he is )
Going upstairs and just barge in Your uncles office.

Y/N stood by the chair while her Uncle stood up in anger. " Boy what do you need". He looked a bit violent.

"Mr. Collin (L/N), I came here in peace. Sit down I just need a little chit chat".

The two men sat down Y/N moved her chubby form aside at the table looking at the friction between them. You were so confused.

" I hope you know about my big fight today". He cocked he's eyebrow.

" Yes I do....what about it".

" you see your niece Y/N and I are great friends right.... So I will allow her to watch me fight... Tonight". He leaned back on his chair crossed his arms.

Your Uncle looked so egotistic and disagreed. "I'm sorry I won't let that happen see this place needs her".

"No I don't think so.... She is the co-owner soon to be owner she can do whatever she wants". Your uncle looked at you with a dark gaze.

You lifted your shoulders ' I don't know '
Style. Retsu smirked with your reaction.

" time is not on my hands right now... She will not attend and that's final". He raised his voice and slammed the table.

It was a awkward silence and a glaring competition between the two. " Uncle why don't I bring dad here he can-". He shut you down.

" No Y/N you have to be here... It's a must".

"Look Old man. Here's enough chefs, enough service... Enough time. It's ethically orientated here... What more help you need a hawk like Y/N". Retsu deepens his voice.