[002] only hope

[002] only hope

[002] only hope

                              Slater had never felt this scared in a long time. She briefly thought about her childhood, about her monstrous father and all the times he'd get drunk and really scare Slater with how loud he'd get. She thought about the time Daryl was lost in the wilderness when they were all kids and he didn't come back until days later. The thought of losing Daryl had been one of the scariest moments in all of Slater's life. Even during some fights she had with Marianne where they'd both be shouting and Marianne would throw a bottle right by Slater's head, missing on purpose just to strike fear into her girlfriend's heart, that was enough to make Slater feel afraid too.

                              But to see the hinges of the door nearly fall apart and hearing the most awful growls behind the door, that made all of Slater's blood run cold. She had never been so damn scared in her whole fucking life.

                              "What are we going to do, Marianne?" Slater immediately questioned.

                              "Fuck, I don't know! All I know is that we need to find some sort of weapon,"' Marianne reasoned.

                              "What?" Slater couldn't believe what she was hearing, let alone seeing with his very own eyes.

                              "Come on!" Marianne shouts in frustration before grabbing Slater's hand and running away from the door.