- first day.

•˖*
𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙎𝙏𝙐𝙇𝙏
⚡︎ heartstopper
•˖*

——        𝕿he morning air was peaceful. Skylar was sat at her vanity, slowly and carefully doing her makeup without a care in the world for being late. That was until Nicole barged through her front door and charged up the stairs.

        "Oi! We're gonna be late!" She scolded, walking into her room. She had her hair in a messy bun and her tie was messily tied around her neck. She had a handbag hanging from her arm and she stood with her hands on her hips. "I know you might not care 'cause everyone already loves ya, but I've gotta make first impressions!"

         Nicole was born and raised in Yorkshire, and her accent was thick. Sometimes, she spoke to fast, and Skylar needed a moment to actually process what had just
flown from her mouth.

        "Alright! I'm done anyways." Skylar huffed, closing her draw and grabbing her bag from her bed, jogging down the stairs.

        "I shoved some toast in your thingymabob." Nicole said, pointing to the toaster.

        Oliver was sat at the tiny bar, finishing his piece of toast and dusting the crumbs off of his hands.

        "Oh, it's fine. We're gonna be late." Skylar repeated the words from before, switching the toaster off at the socket. "C'mon, Ol." She placed a hand on her brothers shoulder and pushed him gently out the front door.

        "What are you gonna eat for breakfast?" Nicole called after her, slightly jogging to catch up.

        "Nothing, it's fine." The dirty blonde shrugged, falling into the crowd of school children.

        "Ollie, come on lad!" One of the boys friends called him over. "We gotta get to the shops before school!"

        Ollie looked up to his sister, who nodded and ruffled his hair before placing two one pound coins in his hand. "Be good! No detentions, please!"

        Nicole latched onto her arm and looked at her with concern, "You're not starving yourself again, are ya?"

        "What? No." Skylar denied, shaking her head and pulling her phone out when she got a notification.

        'nick❤️ sent you a snap' the notification read, and Nicole squealed, begging her to open it. Skylar rolled her eyes and opened the snap. It was a picture of Nick with one eyebrow raised and his lips pouted slightly 'Where are you?'

        Nicole awed at the message, grabbing the phone and putting the camera on herself so she could snap the two of them together. 'We're making out rn sos ginge.'

        "Cole! Don't even start." Skylar laughed, taking her phone back and putting it away.

        Nicole stopped dead in her tracks as Truham Boys grew closer, and the crowd of Rugby lads were gathered on the table outside. "Oh my God, who is that fitty?!"