Chapter -1

Maya is an IT professional who tragically lost her parents in a plane crash. She now resides with her uncle and aunt, Ganesh and Vimala. One day, an exciting job opportunity arises for Maya in a company located in Bangalore. To change her mood from her parents memories Maya was Eager to seize the chance, she approaches her uncle and aunt to discuss the job offer.

Maya: Uncle Ganesh, Aunty Vimala, I have some exciting news to share with you. I've been offered a great job opportunity in Bangalore, and I really want to take it.

Uncle Ganesh: Oh, Maya, that's wonderful news! But Bangalore is quite far, and you'll be living there alone. We're concerned about your safety and well-being.

Maya: I understand your worries, Uncle Ganesh. But I've thought this through. My friend Priya lives in Bangalore, and we're planning to share an apartment. So, I won't be completely alone. Plus, it's a fantastic career move for me.

Aunty Vimala: Maya, we care about you deeply. It's just that after losing your parents in that terrible plane crash, we worry about your safety even more.

Maya: I appreciate your concern, Aunty Vimala. Losing my parents was devastating, but I've learned to be strong and independent. This job opportunity means a lot to me, and I believe it's time for me to take this step.

Uncle Ganesh: We understand your determination, Maya. And we trust your judgment. Just promise us that you'll stay in touch regularly and keep us updated about everything.

Maya: Of course, Uncle Ganesh! I'll call you every day, and we can do video calls too. You'll be a part of my journey, even though I'll be in Bangalore.

Aunty Vimala: And promise us that you'll prioritize your safety above all else. If anything feels off or if you need help, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Maya: I promise, Aunty Vimala. Your love and support mean the world to me, and I'll always take care of myself.

Uncle Ganesh: Alright then, Maya. If this job opportunity is important to you and you have Priya there as a friend, we won't stand in your way. We're proud of your determination.

Maya: Thank you so much, Uncle Ganesh and Aunty Vimala. Your understanding and support mean everything to me. I'll make you proud and keep you updated every step of the way.

Uncle Ganesh: We believe in you, Maya. Just remember, you always have a home to come back to, no matter where life takes you.

Maya: That means the world to me, Uncle Ganesh. I'll work hard, make the most of this opportunity, and always cherish the love and guidance you've given me.

Then she went to her room and inform her office that she is going to banglore today itself, then she started to pack her bags.

Aunty Vimala: Maya, dear, make sure to pack all the essentials you'll need. Bangalore can have unpredictable weather, so include both warm and light clothes.

Maya: Thanks, Aunty Vimala. I'm trying to pack smartly, but I'm afraid I might forget something important.

Aunty Vimala: Don't worry, Maya. Here's a checklist I've made to help you remember. First, your toiletries - toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, and all that. Then, your important documents - ID, passport, and job-related papers.

Maya: Got it, Aunty. I've already put those in a safe pouch.

Aunty Vimala: Good job. Also, remember your charger and any electronics you'll need. And don't forget your medications, if any.

Maya: Medications, check. Charger, check. I'll make a note of the electronics too.

Aunty Vimala: Now, for the kitchen essentials. Since you and Priya will be sharing an apartment, coordinate with her so you don't double up on things like utensils, pots, and pans.

Maya: Right, I'll talk to Priya and make sure we don't overpack the kitchen stuff.

Aunty Vimala: And speaking of coordination, share your travel plans with us. Let us know when you arrive safely in Bangalore.

Maya: Absolutely, Aunty. I'll message you as soon as I reach.

Aunty Vimala: Lastly, Maya, remember to carry a positive attitude and be open to new experiences. This is a big step, but it's also an exciting opportunity for growth.

Maya: Thank you so much for your guidance and support, Aunty Vimala. Your checklist and words of encouragement mean a lot to me.

Aunty Vimala: You're welcome, dear. Always remember, we're just a call away if you need anything. Take care of yourself, and make the most of this journey.

Maya: I will, Aunty. I'll stay safe and make you proud. Thank you for being such an amazing source of strength for me.

Uncle Ganesh: Maya, my dear, I want you to promise me that you'll prioritize your safety above all else while you're in Bangalore.

Maya: Uncle Ganesh, I promise. I'll be cautious and make sure I'm always safe.

Uncle Ganesh: I know you will, Maya. But it's a parent's duty to worry, you know.

Maya: I understand, Uncle. Your concern means the world to me. I'll keep in touch and let you know how I'm doing.

Uncle Ganesh: That's all I ask for, Maya. Now, let's get you to the railway station. Your train is leaving soon.

Maya: Thank you so much for dropping me off, Uncle. It means a lot to me.

Uncle Ganesh: It's my pleasure, Maya. I want to make sure you start this journey on the right foot.

Maya: I'm really going to miss you and Aunty Vimala. But I'm excited about this new opportunity.

Uncle Ganesh: We'll miss you too, Maya. But we're also proud of the strong and determined person you've become.

Maya: Thank you, Uncle. I'll make the most of this chance and work hard to succeed.

Uncle Ganesh: That's the spirit, Maya. Remember, no matter where life takes you, you always have a family here who loves and supports you.

Maya: I'll always keep that in my heart, Uncle. Thank you for everything.

Uncle Ganesh: Now, let's not keep the train waiting. Take care, Maya. Stay safe and make us proud.

Maya: I will, Uncle. Goodbye for now.

If you all the chapter then plz vote