Chapter 1⚠️

Hogwarts 1940s, First Day of Sixth Year

"Have you heard from Tom any?" My best friend, Marceline, asks me as we step into the train. I shake my head in response to her question.

"I haven't," I say with a sigh as we sit, "I'm not quite sure if we could ever get back together. Nobody could possibly think that poor Hagrid could have opened the Chamber. And Tom shall not woo me this year, I'm focusing on my studies."

Almost as if on cue, the curtain to our train car is opened and in walks the devil himself. He sits next to me as if nothing has happened between us. As if I didn't ignore every owl he sent me for the last month of last school year. As if he didn't get an innocent third year expelled for something he did.

"Hello, Love," he says to me as he places his hand on my thigh.

It takes all of my strength to move his hand off my body, but I manage. He looks at me with a confused expression. I just cross my arms as I move in the seat.

"Tom. What to you think you are doing? Are you not remembering we are no longer together?" I ask as he attempts to grab me.

His expression changes and though it isn't what is normally considered to be "well-mannered", he pulls me hard enough that I land in his lap. He looks behind me as I sit there stunned.

"Cella. Would you so kindly leave this car?" He says to my best friend. When I try to open my mouth to protest, he gives me a stern look that has me nodding my head. This lets Cella know that I'm giving her permission to leave.

"Tom. You cannot do this. We are not together. I cannot possibly forgive you for the things I know you partook in last year." I say to him with my hands on his shoulder, not daring to move from his lap. I know it'll be no use to me if I do.

His hands trail up hips as he whispers, "you saying you do not love me anymore?" The words making me shiver as his breath tickles my ear. He knows what he's doing. He knows that every single nerve in my body is going to respond to him in the exact manner that he wants it to. He knows that his touch makes me weak.

This is what he wants. For me to give into him; I cannot do that. I refuse to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he still has such a hold on me. I will not be the weak, love stricken little girl I was last year who was blind to the fact that he's a raging psychopath. No matter how much my body, and my heart, wants me to allow him to take me right here; my head is stronger.

I push off of him and shake my head, "no. Stop this, Riddle. I'm not going to forgive and forget. I'm not going to fall back into your arms like they are my safe haven when you have proven that they are the opposite. You don't care about anybody unless it benefits you."

His hands reach for me again and I jump back, barely getting away from him. He growls before he pins my hands above my head and scowls at me. "Want to play it that way, huh? We shall see how long it takes for you to come to my dorm and sink to your knees, My Love. We shall see."

I push him away and he smirks before he walks off. As soon as he's gone, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Cella comes in and wraps me in a hug. "I'm so sorry, Miri..." She whispers, knowing that Tom can probably still hear us, "he isn't worth your tears. Don't you dare cry."

I nod my head against her shoulder before pulling and wiping my tears," "I can do this." I say, " He's not a good person and I deserve someone that is a good person."

"Damn right you do." Cella says to me and we enjoy the rest of our ride to Hogwarts.

After the best feast Hogwarts has ever prepared, Dippet's speech and watching Tom glare at any male who even slightly looks at me, I am sitting in the library. I don't want to go to my dorm yet and I can't go to the Common Room; Tom has made a permanent seat for himself in the corner of the room and I am trying to avoid him at all cost.

He'd never set foot in the library amongst the Muggle books. His disgust for muggles and everything to do with them fuels a rage in him like I've never seen. I think his obsession with me even started because my bloodline is as pure as it gets. My parents were both pure blood wizards, their parents were, their parents were and so on, for as long as you can trace our lineage, we are Pure.

I've never understood Tom's obsession with pure bloods considering he's a half-blood. Maybe that's it. He's disgusted with himself and he takes it out on everyone else. Or maybe he's just a sociopath. I think to myself. And I know it's true. He's a sociopath. He's manipulative. He's an arsehole. He's also the only person I want sitting next to me at the moment. No matter how horrible he is, I can't bring myself to not want him. Stupid hearts and their stupid wants. I would erase my memories, but I know he'd end up killing everyone I loved or something if I did that.

I sigh and stand up as I look through the books. Austen, Hemingway, Shelley, Stoker... Im interrupted from my searching by the feeling of hands grabbing my waist. I don't even have to turn to know who the hands belong to. The fire and the warmth they send up my body, while somehow also being cold and rough, lets me know immediately.

"Tommy," I whisper as he pulls me back to him, "what are you doing here?"

"Why are you avoiding me, Esmeray?" He asks me in a harsh tone. His voice sending a shiver down my spine as his warm breath hits my neck with each word.

I hold back my sigh and the urge to lean back into his arms. His fingers have found their way to the skin of my stomach that is slightly exposed after my uniform has ridden up. The calloused tips, scared from his wand and cigarettes, feel like ecstacy against my body.

"I'm not yours anymore, Tom. Get that through your head." I spit, hoping there's venom in my voice and he doesn't hear the shakiness in my breathing as he toys with the hem of my skirt.

He chuckles, a dark sinister kind of laugh that stays in the back of his throat, "oh, Darling. We both know you're lying through those perfectly straight teeth of yours. I can feel your body pressing into mine..."

He moves a single finger under the waistband of my skirt, running his finger along it, but not going any farther. "All you have to do is say you're still mine and my hand will go farther. Don't you miss my hands, Love? You always said my hands on your body felt like you were in your own personal paradise."

"More like my own person Hell. I. Am. Not. Yours. Riddle." I say, this time knowing my voice is shaky, knowing that he can hear it because his hands really are paradise. He's paradise. He should feel like Hell, but he doesn't. Everything about him makes me feel like I'm in Paradise.

He turns me around quickly and slams me into a nearby wall, with his hand around my throat. I can see the rage in his eyes and I wish it wasn't a turn on. "Stop fucking saying that. You are mine, Esmeray." He spits out with so much dominance that I want to cower in the corner.

"You are mine. If any other man even dares to look at you, I will rip his head off and display it on a stake for any other man who thinks he has a chance to see. You are mine. Understood?"

"I broke up with you, Tom. I'm not yours anymore."

He scoffs and drops me onto the ground, "you'll always be mine, Miri. Now open your fucking mouth. You defying me is a slight turn on, but let's not make a habit out of it."

I look up at him with a glare as my I sit on my knees in front of him. I don't open my mouth, I don't want to give into him. All I do is spit at his feet. He chuckles before I feel his hand connect with my face, the slap causing my head to turn to the side. When I look back over at him, he raises an eyebrow at me, challenging me to defy him again.

"I said open, Esmeray." He says as he unzips his pants. I open my mouth this time, finally accepting that if I do this, he'll leave me alone for a while. He just smiles at me, taking my hair into a fist as he guides his dick into my mouth.

This is what I've come to, sucking the dick of an absolute psychopath in the middle of the library. I think about biting him. Then I hear a groan escape his throat and his voice whisper, "good girl..." That's when all of my will to defy him stops and like the slut he makes me, I let him use my throat.