Chapter 118 Two Brothers and Sisters

But Yun Xirui didn't care about it at all, and actually handed a glass of added wine to Fu Muqing during a reception. Fu Muqing didn't expect that Yun Xirui would be so bold as to drug him at the reception. Those medicines had serious allergies, and they almost killed people. At that time, their Fu family and Yun family almost had a falling out, but in the end Yun Sheng came forward to resolve it, paid a lot of things to apologize, and sent Yun Xirui abroad for five years before allowing it When she comes back, the matter is over.

Therefore, Fu Muqing naturally has no good looks towards Yun Xirui.

Tang Yu heard that she really admired the women in this world, but she didn't expect women to be so scary!

Soon, a man and a woman came to the seat next to Tang Yu. The man and the woman were extremely beautiful, and their natural fox eyes were charming and attractive.

"I don't know what Xiaojiu looks like that brother said?" The girl sitting on the outermost side wearing a beautiful dress couldn't help but said, she was Bai Xiaowu.

"Nonsense, he must look like us." The handsome boy sitting next to Tang Yu replied that he was Bai Xiaosi.

"That's right, it must look the same as us." Bai Xiaowu said happily and excitedly, "I heard that there is still a jewel in the emperor's crown in today's auction, I must take that jewel and give it to Xiaojiu. Xiao Jiu will definitely like it."

"Let's see, let's talk. Anyway, it's the first time I give Xiao Jiu a gift, and I must give him the best." Bai Xiaosi said with a firm face.

Tang Yu was drowsy and didn't care at first. Hearing the conversation between the brother and sister, he suddenly felt refreshed and relieved. He didn't expect that they came here for that gem. It's his, no one else can take it away.

Tang Yu took a special look at the pair of brothers and sisters, and Bai Xiaosi, who was sitting next to Tang Yu, noticed Tang Yu's eyes and said dissatisfiedly, "What are you looking at? Look at it again and dig out your eyeballs."

Tang Yu sneered and sarcastically said, "Do you think I'm looking at you? What's worth my looking at you? You insulted my eyes."

"You..." Bai Xiaosi was furious.

Seeing that his brother was being bullied, Bai Xiaowu said angrily, "What? Do you want to fight?"

"I don't fight women." Tang Yu said lightly, with obvious contempt and sarcasm in his eyes.

This naked provocative look made Bai Xiaosi and Bai Xiaowu very annoyed, especially when Bai Xiaosi was about to make a move when Bai Xiaowu grabbed his hand, Bai Xiaowu hurriedly said in a low voice, "Since Brother, don't do anything, we ran out secretly, if the eldest brother, second brother and third brother find out, we will be finished."

Only then did Bai Xiaosi glared at Tang Yu angrily and snorted coldly without making a move.

Bai Xiaowu also said harshly, "Just wait."

"Oh." Tang Yu smiled contemptuously.

Fu Muqing, "..."

This can also be noisy, which is really amazing.

Soon, the auction began. Although the jewelry in front was in good condition, it was not enough to make Tang Yu's heart flutter. To make a space ring, you must use the best jewelry. The best jewelry has a high density and is affected by spiritual power. Extrusion is not easy to crack, otherwise, the space ring is very difficult to make successfully.

This is the trouble in this world. If it is on Tongtian Continent, materials for making space rings are sold everywhere, which is very easy to refine, but here, he can only reluctantly use good jade to refine.