Chapter 229 - 231

Fox White Fox

Everyone, "..."

Everyone's mouths grew like duck eggs, and their eyeballs almost fell out.

Their captain actually lost!

lost!

It's unbelievable that their proud captain was defeated by a stranger.

Everyone looked at Tang Yu in a daze, and then at their captain in a daze, all of them were silent.

The white shark was also confused.

There was a day when he was defeated by someone, a person he had never seen before, the white shark lying on the ground, but his handsome face turned black at a speed visible to the naked eye.

However, he didn't say anything, he just stood up from the ground and looked at Tang Yu.

Seeing this scene, the leader immediately said with a smile, "How about it, White Shark? Satisfied!"

Bai Shapi smiled and said, "Satisfied, of course very satisfied."

"Just as long as you're satisfied." The leader pretended not to see White Shark's smirk, and then said to Tang Yu and Xiaobai, "You two should join Giant Tooth for the time being."

"Okay." Tang Yu said lightly. After the leader left, everyone gathered around and discussed with concern, "Captain, are you okay?"

"Captain, are you okay?"

"team leader……"

"What are you doing? Are you calling the soul?" Bai Sha roared, and everyone dispersed. Bai Sha walked up to Tang Yu with an unconvinced look on his face and snorted arrogantly, "Your cultivation is not bad, you are qualified Into my megalodon, but what about him?"

White Shark pointed to Xiaobai and asked. I cherish the mouth beetle mouth Jia.

Xiaobai blinked his eyes and said coldly and disdainfully, "I am also a seventh-level practitioner."

Everyone's eyes widened again, and a duck egg could be stuffed into their mouths. Such a beautiful little brother, at first glance, looks like a high school student and is also a seventh-level cultivator?

When did it become so easy for a seventh-level cultivator to advance?

How long have they all been stuck in level five and level six? But I still can't figure out how to advance. It's unbelievable that you two are both seventh-level practitioners.

"How is it? Do you want to compare with me?" Xiao Bai asked coldly.

Bai Sha looked at Xiaobai and frowned, then looked at Tang Yu.

Tang Yu had an expression of watching the excitement clearly as if he had nothing to do with him. Isn't it normal for Xiaobai to behave at this time? Anyway, Xiaobai is more than enough to deal with this group of people, so he doesn't have to worry at all.

"Tiger Shark, come here." White Shark shouted, thinking that if you want to compare with me, you can compare with me, so my captain is too cheap.

A team member came out. He was a relatively short man, but he was very strong, and he was also a sixth-level practitioner.

"You can't beat me by yourself, so you'd better choose a helper to come with you." Xiaobai said coldly, with very contemptuous eyes. With this attitude and tone, the hatred value is really full.

"You actually dare to underestimate me, little brother. I'll let you know how to write crying in a while." Tiger Shark's face suddenly became ferocious. He was not a humble person either, he turned his head to look at the team members and shouted, "Spot Shark, come here."