chapter -16

Author: Hii... So sorry for the late updates... This story is coming to an end.... One of my readers requested me to write some moments between Tay and Porsche... I'll try my best to write some... I'm not so good at it....Let me know if you will get confused with the story.... Please do comment and let me know your thoughts about the story and all.....

*******************

(Flashback)

Author's POV

Tay and Porsche are laying on the bed curled up in eachothers embrace... Porsche gently caresses Tay's hair...

Porsche: I feel really good after confessing my feelings for you.... I feel relaxed....
Tay: I'm happy that you said it... I had these feelings for you but I would never dare to say it because I'm afraid I'll loose you....
Porsche: I told you before baby.... I'll never leave you... Even if you had rejected me today I would stay by your side taking care of you and my little baby....
Tay: Thank you for loving me Porsche...
Porsche: I love you baby.... You take rest....I'll go and have a look on Tee... He must be awake...

Porsche got up from the bed and went to the bathroom and turned on the shower... Tay went and stood by the door looking at Porsche taking a shower...

Tay: Shouldn't we tell Tor about us...
Porsche: We will tell him during dinner... He will be home by then.... You should take a shower and go to bed I'll wake you when it's time for dinner....

Saying that Porsche dragged him towards him and started washing Tay's body...

Tay: let me help you with dinner...
Porsche: Baby... You need rest... I'll take of everything....
Tay: What? Are you trying to spoil me??
Porsche: Of course I'm I'm going to spoil my big baby and the little baby...

Tay chuckles and pecked Porsche cheek... Then both of them dried themselves and Porsche tucked Tay in the bed and went to check on Tee... As he expected the little one was awake and after seeing Porsche he showed his grabby hands towards him asking him to take him in his arms and Porsche did...

Porsche: Baby... Will you accept me as your dad when you grow up?

The baby snuggled closer to Porsche neck... Porsche smile and took him with him.....

(During dinner)

Everyone was sitting together in the dinning room... Tee was in Porsche lap with a feeding bottle in his mouth and Porsche was feeding Tee and serving for Tay... Tor was looking at the couple in front of him with a smile.... Tay tugged on Porsche's sleeve... Porsche then Looked at Tor....

Porsche: Tor... I have something to tell you.... Actually both of us have something to tell you....

Porsche and Tay looked at Tor with sincerity who was busy stuffing his mouth with food.... He looked at both of them...

Porsche: We.... We are dating....

Tay and Porsche looked at Tor who nodded his head and continued stuffing his mouth....

Tay: Don't you have something to say?

Tor ignored them and continued eating...

Tor: I know.... Actually I knew for quite some time that you both had something to each other.... I was waiting for you guys to confess.... Anyway I'm quite satisfied to have Porache as my brother in law....

Tay and Porache were dumbfounded.... Then both of them chuckled and continued eating....

(After a few days in a mall)

Porsche is pushing a baby cart in which Tee is sleeping and linking hands with Tay on the other....

Porsche: What do you wanna buy?
Tay: I want to get a shoe then some groceries...  And some clothes....
Porsche: Then let's get you a shoe first..