chapter -7

Some 18+ ahead....

************

(Kinn followed Porsche and he saw That girl taking him to a room at the corner... He looks inside and sees that girl touching Porsche's bare chest and Porsche pulls her by her waist and grabs her butt and lifts her and places her on the table and starts biting and sucking her neck she opens Porsche shirt and his belt and starts to remove his pants and Porsche started lifting her skirt up and squeezing her thighs.... His one hand is on her chest and massaging it and the other is between her legs and squeezing his thighs and he is sucking her neck.... Kinn loses his control and is about to barge into the room but suddenly someone pulls him out from there....)

Kinn: What the hell are you doing Vegas?
(Kinn and Vegas start yelling...)

Vegas: what the hell were you going to do?
Kinn: Can't you see he is going to fuck her... I'm stopping him...
Vegas: ohh... What right do you have to stop him??

(Hearing it Kinn froze... Pete,Khun, Kim came there...)

Khun: Y don't you answer him?
Pete: P'Kinn you couldn't stand him seeing like this... Then what about him? How would he have felt when he saw you fucking someone else in your room in your bed.... Where you and Porsche used to be....
Vegas: You don't have any rights to him Kinn... He can be with anyone or fuck anyone he wants.... You guys are not in a relationship anymore....
Khun: You brought this to yourself Kinn...

(Kinn didn't say anything and listened to them because he knew they were right)

Kim: Why aren't you saying anything?
Kinn: I... I hate myself.... You are right Khun I brought this to myself.... But I can't.... I can't see him with someone else...
Pete: P'Kinn I respected you but after what you did to him... I can't bring myself to respect you..... He is my friend who loved you with all his heart and you treated him like a toy.... I can't forgive you for doing this to him.. then do you think he will be able to do it???
Kim: You know he is stubborn and strong from the outside but he is really sensitive when it comes to his loved ones....
Vegas: At 1st it was a mistake you did when you were drunk but instead of correcting it you made it worse... He is my 1st friend I ever had... All of us here knows him.... Since that day he hasn't shown any emotion he seems like a dead person....
Khun: That not him... If he is angry or sad he let's it out... But now he is...
Pete: They only time we saw him normal was when he talked about the baby.....
Vegas: He wants to start over.... Don't mess with him Kinn....
Kim: Enough... Let's go back to our table....

(Everyone goes back to the table... Kinn look in the direction of the room...)

Kim: Let him be Kinn... Let's go...

(After some time Porsche came back and they all talked.... Kinn got drunk..... He went to the restroom..... Then he saw Porsche coming to the restroom.... Kinn locked the door from inside....)

Porsche: Kinn what are you doing?
Kinn: we need to talk...
Porsche: You are drunk... Move...

(Kinn hugs Porsche... Porsche pushes him away.....)

Kinn: Why do you hate me that much? Do you even hate my touch? You used to love it.....
Porsche: Right... I used to love it.... Not anymore.... Kinn stop it...
Kinn: I can't.... I'm sorry.... I was wrong... But I can't.... I can't be without you.... Please... Please Porsche.....
Porsche: Sorry Kinn I can't.....

(Porsche pushes Kinn away from the door and opens it and leaves....)