chapter -9

(Everyone looks at each other and then at Time.... Tem is holding Time's hand tightly and looking at his eyes)

Tay: Time...
Time: I.... I'm sorry Tay...
Tay:(laughs) I'm still a fool.... Until this second... I hoped you to choose me... It seems that I have always been a fool right Time???
Time: Tay please can we talk about it?
Tay: There is nothing to talk Time... Everything has ended.... Bring the papers....
BG: yes Sir....

(The bodyguard comes and gives Time some legal papers and a Pen...)

Tay: Sign it...
Time: What is it?
Tay: It's about our joint shares and all... It's divided between us and you won't have anything to do with my life..... You can read it if you want.... Sign it then...
Time: Is it necessary?
Tay: We are done Time... I don't want anything to do with you anymore...

(Time signs it and the bodyguard takes the paper from him...)

Tay: From now on... You don't have any rights on me or my child....
Time: Child!!??
Tay:(laughs) what? You thought he is the only one who is pregnant?? I'm 2 and a half month pregnant... I got to know about it 2 weeks ago and was going to tell you but you were not home and you didn't pick up my call... When i found you you were fucking your bitch... So i didn't bother to tell you....
Time:(yells)It's not right Tay... How can you keep it from me and make me sign this shit!!!!
Tay: I'm not like your bitch who used his child to keep u with him.... I told you to choose and you choose him....
Time: because I...

(Tay cuts him off..)

Tay: Don't give me a shit saying that he is alone or lonely or he has no one else something like that..... You always choose him over me.... Now he has your child.... Then y do you care about me or my child.... You have no right on us anymore... Understood???

(Tears started flowing from Time's eyes... Tem is consoling him...)

Tay: Porsche... I... I'm sorry... I can understand if you hate me.... You were so stressed about Them being messing but yet I didn't tell you anything.... I'm really sorry Porsche....
Porsche: You don't need to be sorry.... Because I know what you are going through I have been there.....

(Kinn looks at Porsche with teary eyes)

Porsche: Who said you have no one? I told you before.... You are my friend and always will be....

(Hearing it Tay breaks down and starts crying... Porsche hugs him....)

Porsche: It's okay.... I'm here....
Tay: Chay... You asked me what is the occasion right?? This is my goodbye meal with you guys.... I'm moving to Aboard....
Khun: No...Tay... You have no one there to take care of you.... You are going to be a father....
Chay: Stay here P'Tay... You have us here to take care of you....
Tay: Thank you for your concern guys but... I can't stay here anymore... I want to start a new life....
Porsche: Fine... But you have to update me about you life everyday understood?? If you skip a day.... I'll come their and drag you back here.... Okay??
Tay: Mmm... Okay... Enough of all these dramas.... Let have dinner guys.... Kinn, Tem, Time come and join us for dinner....

(Time looks at Tay with a guilty and confused look...)

Tay: What? We have been friends for so long won't you have dinner with me? Just forget about everything that happened.... Let have dinner....

(Tay behaves like nothing ever happened between them.... They also joined them for dinner.... After that everyone was bidding goodbye...)

Tay: Ohh...Time wait... I forgot about it...

(The bodyguard handovers some files and a bag to Tay....)

Tay: This is Tem's medical report and things to be taken care of and his next appointment with the doctor and his medicine....

(Time took them...)

Time: I'm sorry Tay for everything....
Tay: Mm... I can't say I forgive you but... It's fine... You should leave now....

(Everyone leaves....)

Tay: Let's pack... Shall we babby....

(Tay caresses his belly and smiles...)

(Next day everyone sends Tay off at the airport.... And then everyone leaves..)

Kinn: Porsche... Can we talk?
Porsche: Okay.... Guys you go ahead... I'll go directly to the meeting later....
Vegas: Okay....
Porsche: let's go that cafe shall we?

(They went to the cafe and gave their order...)

Porsche: What do you want to talk about??
Kinn: Porsche... Can you give me chance?

(Porsche massages his temple with his left hand...)

Porsche: Kinn we talked about this before.... You broke my trust Kinn... I can't trust you again...
Kinn:(teary) please... I can't live without you Porsche.... When you left I realised what I lost.... Since childhood I never got a complete family but when you came to my life you brought that to me... You thought me how to be happy.... I lost everything when you left Porsche.... I can't live without you.... Please... I beg you....
Porsche: Kinn... No matter what you say... I am not going to change my decision.... Just think of you in my shoes.... If it was me who was cheating on you... You would have shit me to death just like what you did to Tawan... Won't you? Tell me Kinn???
Kinn:(silent)..........
Porsche: Kinn... I didn't kill you because I loved you and I can't do it.... But don't force me... I may end up killing you... I am trying to move on.... You should do the same.... Get your boys toys back... You will move on... Just like before.....

(The waiter came and gave them their order... Porsche started drinking his coffee)

Kinn: I promise you Porsche.... Their will be no one other than you in my life....
Porsche: 😮‍💨😮‍💨 I won't come back to your life Kinn... We are done.... I'll leave now.... I have a meeting to attend....

(Porsche leaves leaving Kinn there....)