Chapter 3: Everday Life

**Timeskip (next day)**

Ayanokouji is walking to school by himself. He watched as some students passed him and some slowed down, talking with their groups or other classmates. Unfortunately, Ayanokouji doesn't have any to walk or talk to on his way to school.

Normalkouji: Technically, this is our first day of class, but it's our second day of school.

Socialkouji: I just want to get to class, so I can make some new friends!

Masterpiecekouji: Noticed those cameras everywhere? There's a lot of them especially in public places. There's a bunch of them right there to our left.

Hornikouji: Why are you taking note of cameras right now? Look how short those skirts are!

Violentkouji: Shut your mouth, you horny bastard. Looking at those fucking cameras more, gives us an idea on where the blind spots are.

As Ayanokouji was arguing to himself, he heard a voice called out to him.

"Yo, Ayanokouji!" called Sudou.

"Hey, Sudou." said Ayanokouji, giving him a nod.

Sudou was with Ike and Yamauchi. They eyed Ayanokouji suspiciously. Apparently, they were on guard due to the lady-killer smile that Ayanokouji had on and how it entranced every female in the classroom yesterday during the first introductions. Ayanokouji heard them muttering "ikemen" and wondered what it means. Hornikouji and Socialkouji both laughed and told the others not to worry about it.

"C'mon guys. Don't be like that. Ayanokouji is pretty cool." said Sudou.

It seems that Sudou remembered how Ayanokouji stopped him from beating up the senpais in front of a camera.

Socialkouji: It seems that he's a little thankful that I helped him out.

Normalkouji: Yes. And I got a lot of points because of him.

Socialkouji: My turn.

"Sudou, when since you defended this guy?" scowled Yamauchi. Ike nodded and looked at Sudou suspiciously.

"You guys..." said Sudou, grabbing Ike's and Yamauchi's heads, putting them into a headlock. They both yelped and tried to get out of the headlock, but is no match for Sudou's strength.

"It's fine, Sudou. Let them go." said Ayanokouji. Sudou grunted in agreement and let Ike and Yamauchi go. They both looked at Ayanokouji gratefully.

"You know... he might be an actually good guy." said Ike.

Normalkouji: What a quick switch.

"Hey Ike. All the girls in the school are really cute, aren't they?" asked Yamauchi.

"I know right. I think we hit the jackpot! We got Kushida-chan all to ourselves!" said Ike, excitedly. Yamauchi nodded along.

"Let's start Operation Girlfriend. I wanna be the first to get a girlfriend in Class D." announced Ike. It seems like he said it too loudly because the girls looked at them with disgust and some of boys walked away from them, avoiding to be associated by them.

"Operation Girlfriend?" asked Ayanokouji.

"Oh you don't know. I'm trying to get a girlfriend and all the girls in class is pretty hot!" said Ike. "But, I'm shooting for Kushida-chan."

"Kushida is pretty cute and has big boobs. I want the girl with the biggest pair." said Yamauchi, daydreaming.

"What about you, Sudou?" asked Ayanokouji.