Cursed to die..

I quickly sped to his location wanting to get their as fast as I can. It went from the city, to a street, then the middle of nowhere. I nervously kept following the location until he stopped moving.

I parked behind him and the boys cars and ran to a big abandoned warehouse.

I speed walked to one of the sides but quickly got scared as Tom and the boys were getting closer to where I was so I went into the dusty old warehouse.

I walked further in the pitch black place trying not to trip over anything but quickly froze when  I heard a scared baby (my baby) cry.

Aurora: Give me my baby you bastards!

I shouted as loud as I could.

The lights immediately went on and men in black suits were pointing guns at me while a taller buffer man was holding my baby and started walking towards me.

?: I'm glad you guys found this place so fast. But you definitely weren't the person I was expecting but actually you will do way better. Smart of you to come here love.

Aurora: Please I just my baby I don't mean no harm.

?: That's the tricky part. You see your lover Tom kaulitz took someone dear from me on his killing spree so I would like to return the favor but I will make it more fun. So, You have a rather hard choice to make. Save the baby's life but you have to die. Or you save yourself and the baby and your precious boys die.

?: Your decision precious.

He said with a utterly disgusting smirk.

Aurora: Kill me then you sick bastard.

I spat as I glared at him while he was smiling at my comment.

?: Wow no hesitation! I would've love to have you as a pet, I know you wouldn't have disappointed me. But you picked a very wrong decision.

He said sighing and shaking his head.

Aurora: Please just let me hold her once..

I said looking deep into the cold mans eyes with tears forming in mines.

?: Just because your pretty I will.

He then  walks closer and gently hands me my beautiful baby I immediately broke down hugging my her  and giving her kisses telling her how much I love her.

?: Times up gorgeous.

He spat then went to grab kayana.

Aurora: Please make sure she gets to Tom safe.

?: Will do sexy.

He said quickly caressing my cheek but I slapped his hand he then got angry and held my wrist pulling me closer to him.

?: Turn around bitch.

I took a deep breath holding in my tears but still glaring at him and the men behind him before finally  turning around now facing the warehouse doors.

?: It's really such a shame you have to die this way, it's a shame you have to die at all. You really are gorgeous Aurora, you just picked the wrong person.

Aurora: I love Tom and he loves me.

?: You love him so much you would actually die for him?

Aurora: He would do the same for me.

?: After all he put you through?

Aurora: How do you know so much about my past.

?: I've been watching you for years. You really are well now were an interesting woman.

?: But of course it was quickly destroyed by stupid Tom kaulitz.

Aurora: That man is the love of my life!

?: And now you are gonna die because of him.

Aurora: You don't have to do this, please let me live!

?: Love is such a stupid strong curse especially in your situation, or maybe you were cursed to die.

I let my tears fall down at his comment.

Aurora: Maybe, but I will never ever regret meeting those boys and falling in love with Tom or having his child. He means everything to me!

?: And look at you now. Where is Tom to save you?

I didn't reply.

?: Not this time you will die by my gun.

I heard his gun crack as he got ready to pull the trigger, I felt my body go cold and I completely froze thinking about all the fun and happy times I had with the boys. I just wish I got to be with Aurora more I really would have loved to grow with her. I saw Tom's bursting in the warehouse with the boys.

All of their expressions were the same. They were extremely scared. I saw Tom's teary eyes as he shouted my name.

But they were too late. I heard the trigger get pushed and the loud noise of the gun. Before I gave the boys a soft smile as a tear fell down my face.

Then it was black

The last thing I ever felt...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard a familiar voice shouting and shaking me.

I open my eyes to see kayana. (Not the baby one)

Kayana: You finally done sleeping? You fell asleep hecka early last night!

I looked around to see that I was in my room at my dads house.

It was all a dream (btw you quickly forget about the dream)

I looked up at her hazel eyes and gave her a soft smile.

Aurora: I was just really tired.

Kayana: Well hurry up and get dressed, I found a new spot to watch those illegal races!

TO BE CONTINUED..

891 words